A little blue light story

:open_mouth:

I did a double man job recently and the other (regular) bloke was already in the cab and had it running when I got there. I was to do the first drive but I got in the cab and was confronted with this :

Needless to say, a few seconds later it was a case of this :

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Anyway, normality returned and I forgot all about them. The other bloke did his driving then we swapped back again I drove the last couple of hours home as he was getting tired and then I happened to glance at the bottom of the windscreen and noticed this :

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The [zb] had plugged them back in again when I wasn’t looking :open_mouth: . I questioned him about it and he said “yeah, I like to have them on as they brighten the cab up:confused: :confused: :open_mouth: . I then told him the story about them being like gay calling cards for wagon drivers and he said “Really?!!?:laughing: I told him it was true and he should look up “blue lights” and “gay” on google and he’d find loads of sites about them. The best bit was that he believed me and said “you’d better switch them off then Rob - I never knew that you know!” to which I replied “don’t worry Brian, I was about to anyway and not many drivers are aware of their uses so if you see anyone else with them on you’d best tell them the story!” :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s one “converted” anyway - just another 5,000+ to go :cry: .

Nice one Brother Rob, keep spreading the word. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just recently, on two seperate occasions, I have had driver’s tell/warn me about blue lights. Very hard to keep a straight face when they do. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Shame, it looked really nice and brightened the cab up

You sad ‘old’ geezers :wink:

richiessex:
Shame, it looked really nice and brightened the cab up

You sad ‘old’ geezers :wink:

But they need to use a different colour, blue is just a big no no. Well, unless they are gay and looking for some lay-by or dogging action. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: Which is fine if that’s what floats their boat, live and let live and all that. :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: cheeky sod

But blue suits my silver truck so well an’ all

Ok what about green then?

richiessex:
But blue suits my silver truck so well an’ all

No excuses. :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

richiessex:
Ok what about green then?

It’s only the blue that has hidden meaning.
:wink:

Oh ok sweetheart i’ll take them out tomorrow :wink:

Will that make me a memeber of the ‘brotherhood’ then?

richiessex:
Oh ok sweetheart i’ll take them out tomorrow :wink:

Will that make me a memeber of the ‘brotherhood’ then?

All converts are welcome, just not in any sort of gay way. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: ok brother geezer :laughing: :wink:

Fairey nice pics.You ■■■■■■ to show us the frilly curtains :smiley: :smiley:

i dont see the problem with putting a a solid blue light in the cab
if thats what the driver wants to do it dosent atuomticly mean that the driver is ether gay or into dogging it might be the driver thinks it just looks nice. looks like some drivers maybe insecure with there sexuallity.

who cares if theres a hidden meaning its the 21st century for gods sake

alix776:
if thats what the driver wants to do it dosent atuomticly mean that the driver is ether gay or into dogging it might be the driver thinks it just looks nice. looks like some drivers maybe insecure with there sexuallity.

Do I detect the tone of a guilty party here? Alix, to me it sounds like it’s you that’s insecure and confused about your ■■■■■■■■■ :open_mouth: . Sorry, but blue lights do not “look nice”, they look very gay, just as the lines of red lights do that every [zb] and his brother are bolting to the back of their air kits, plus the Kelsa bottom and side bars with the gay blue LEDs in them as well.

:unamused:

Rob K:

alix776:

Do I detect the tone of a guilty party here? Alix, to me it sounds like it’s you that’s insecure and confused about your ■■■■■■■■■ :open_mouth: . Sorry, but blue lights do not “look nice”, they look very gay, just as the lines of red lights do that every [zb] and his brother are bolting to the back of their air kits, plus the Kelsa bottom and side bars with the gay blue LEDs in them as well.

Someone has had a sence of humour failiour Rob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NLT1:

Rob K:

alix776:

I wouldn’t say that, Robs always up for a laugh!!

and he always seems to be getting “blown in the weeds” somewhere or other - usually at some obscure time of night

is there something we should be told :question: :question: :question: :question:

nudge nudge :wink: :wink:

What about blue lights on Police cars then :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

stinky:
What about blue lights on Police cars then :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Say no more :laughing: :smiling_imp:

vernonbish777:
and he always seems to be getting “blown in the weeds” somewhere or other - usually at some obscure time of night

is there something we should be told :question: :question: :question: :question:

nudge nudge :wink: :wink:

I think its known as a blue job :laughing: :laughing:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry think I was miss - understood, it was not directed at Rob :confused: :confused:

NLT1:

[/quote]
Sorry think I was miss - understood, it was not directed at Rob :confused: :confused:
[/quote]

bottler