Some light watching

found this on yt got some interesting clips I really like the guy with the serious air conditioned cab… :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyur2WVF60Y

if you think that first one was nuts take a look at this one its crazy… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GnwZG25mbM

mark41:
if you think that first one was nuts take a look at this one its crazy… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That one about 60 seconds in is bloody insane. Every person in those cars in front must have snuffed it.

The one at 4.45 - Hahaha!

mark41:
found this on yt got some interesting clips I really like the guy with the serious air conditioned cab… :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyur2WVF60Y

Strange how its johny forienger , why do we allow them over here. think i may regain some senses when i stop shaking. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

mark41:

Thank you so much for that . i am now reduced to a shivering jelly vowing never to leave the kitchen table. well at least i will get fed.

Enough to put you off driving… :cry:

Goldfinger:
Enough to put you off driving… :cry:

+1

Well, I found them all hilarious, does that make me a bad person?