Guess what i seen today

caravans, millions of them, no not that.

for the first time since the 80,s i was passed by a truck who has little rags tied onto their mirrors. why did this genius method of keeping your mirrors clean die out :question:

If you could find a way of attaching lights (blue especially) to the rags I’m sure they would catch back on in record time. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Try it on a DAF CF :laughing: :laughing:

Mirror arms are gen covered and incorporate th mirror housing making it neigh on imposable to do this anymore

Coffeeholic:
If you could find a way of attaching lights (blue especially) to the rags I’m sure they would catch back on in record time. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

coffee, you,ve been banging on about these blue lights since before they were invented. is,nt it about time you took your blue lights out of the closet :stuck_out_tongue:

dave:

Coffeeholic:

coffee, you,ve been banging on about these blue lights since before they were invented. is,nt it about time you took your blue lights out of the closet :stuck_out_tongue:

Not me, never had blue lights. Did you not read T&D a few months ago when my Urban Legend was ‘exposed’?

Coffeeholic:

dave:

Coffeeholic:

Not me, never had blue lights. Did you not read T&D a few months ago when my Urban Legend was ‘exposed’?

no, tbh i have,nt bought t+d for ages

dave:

Coffeeholic:

dave:

Coffeeholic:

no, tbh i have,nt bought t+d for ages

Neither have I, but I know it was in there as I was asked if it was OK to expose the myth I created. I’m working on a new one, early days but it has legs so should take off. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

dave:
why did this genius method of keeping your mirrors clean die out

Heated mirrors :bulb:

redboxer850:

dave:
why did this genius method of keeping your mirrors clean die out

Heated mirrors :bulb:

heated mirrors dont keep them clean, just bakes the muck on.

dave:
caravans, millions of them, no not that.

for the first time since the 80,s i was passed by a truck who has little rags tied onto their mirrors. why did this genius method of keeping your mirrors clean die out :question:

“guess what i seen today”
Is it a missing word quiz?
My guess is …have :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

On a similar note, most of the trucks in Thailand and Malaysia fix lengths of plastic strap banding to the sides of vehicles, so that they rub on the tyres sidewalls.
Makes them nice and shiny.

Also a lot of drivers have a hammock tied under the trailer.

Had rags on me mirrors and the garage manager took them off he said it looked untidy.
He didn’t have a clue why I did it.
6 weeks later more rags on mirrors and a lump of rock hanging by a rope off the front bumper.
Yet again not a clue.

I always wondered why manufacturers fit wash/wipe on headlamps and not on mirrors■■?
How difficult could it be?