A little bit about my week (with pics)

Well i had good intensions of doing a dairy this week but just seemed to keep forgeting to take the photo’s. This is my first real post so a little about me. I have been working for the same company now since i was 21 now 28 so 7 years. I really enjoy the work although not everyones cup of tea with constant multi drop high street deliverys etc. Well last week started with a nice one dropper to a home delivery service at st neots. I had a late start so set of about 11am monday for a tuesday morning tip. Had my break at grantham (in pic)

Then go to st neots and parked up there ready for morning.

Then up and card in for 6.30 and up to the home delivery place for about 7 on a farm just outside st neots.

left there about 9.30 and up to alferton for a collection. Then on to home for about 6pm.
Wednesday i had 4 drops around lancashire 2 in accrington,1 in blackrurn, 1 in barrowford then a collection at mirfield.
Thursday 4 drops again 3 in warrington, 1 in liverpool but no collection today so back to the yard wagon cleaned down and home for 6pm. This was a real easy week in comparison to some weeks.
Got my running sheet for next week when i got back we are all off on tuesday so wednesday start and a nice short week. I got a three day load 16 drops starting at high wycombe finishing at abingdon inc 4 hotel’s which can be good fun.lol. I think its 1 drop high wycombe, 1 leatherhead, 1 reigate, 2 crawley, 1 cranleigh, 2 guildford, 1 haselmere, 1 farnborough, 1 dogmersfield,1 wokingham, 2 reading, 1 wallingford, 1 abingdon
ill try the diary thing again if i can remember to take the photos this time.

looks good and easy. i wouldnt fancy that tall box van on tandam in the wind though. :sunglasses:

Saw one of yours Wed night in Strensham with the short single axel trl, bet thats a ■■■■■ at times :laughing:

Thanks for your post and pictures nice any chance
next time of a few pictures from inside how the load
is secured, just to compare how the Germans secure
their furniture loads ,also any chance of a freebie English
bed with free delivery to me in Dortmund thanks a lot
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

jessicas dad:
looks good and easy. i wouldnt fancy that tall box van on tandam in the wind though. :sunglasses:

Yeah can get a bit hairy sometimes especialy as we are from ■■■■■■■ so any where south we have to come over shap(M6) or bowes moor(A66).

nick2008:
Saw one of yours Wed night in Strensham with the short single axel trl, bet thats a ■■■■■ at times :laughing:

Them single axles are steering axles they are very good tbh especialy in tight areas.

Thanks for posting it bulldog11 looks like a nice little number you`ve got yourself there,
keep the posts coming its good to see & read about other peoples jobs

But what’s your bunk like, excellent or could be better. I used to see a bed company with a day cab and a top pod, seems like a contradiction to me.

We have excellent beds, but the poor driver has to kip in a tupperware box. :laughing: