A few photos from this week

First stop of the week for some brekky and a cup of coffee

First drop 2 machines to stafford

Then onto crewe to drop some dried fruit

Then home for the night on the A53 outside leek

Tuesday was a normal day with 2 RDC deliverys so not many pictures

Tuesday late afternoon picking up just outside Bury

The wind farm in the distance is scout moor which someone else on here posted some pictures of the construction of

Wednesday
First pick up Stoke

Then a local collection at Bishops Stortford on my way back to the yard

Thursday
Just a day run but first collect a full load out of Basildon for Heathrow T4

Dropping at Heathrow …what a pain they were H+s mad cant park there cant do that cant get on the back of lorry etc etc

2 hours later finally on my way to next job which was a collection out of wembley for ipswich must of just been my day for rubbish drops this place was on the main road

Friday was a pretty boring day just 3 RDC jobs and was supposed to be a day run but due to being stuck in Morrisons at kettering for 3 hours ended up running out of duty time on way back to the yard but managed to park the truck outside my house …result!

Saturday got back to the yard early and had to take the puddle jumper out for a quick job in suffolk

What a week hope this was ok not too boring iv been a bit careful with the pictures iv taken this time lol(for those that remember the trouble it caused last time)

Adam

Good pics fella,I’ve been down that road in wembly - north end road iirc,only to find that the address i was given was wrong & the entrance was forth way - just round the corner!!!

hi mate nice pics mate, i bet it felt strange getting in that puddle jumper :stuck_out_tongue:

was that company in wembley dudley office supplies or solutions summat like that■■?

And would you have been at the A14 near j19 iirc is wooley about 6.30ish on friday■■?

great piccys mate…wait till coddy see’s them… :wink: keep seeing cammacs but never no who’s who etc…andy

dogthehunter:

thats hell of a wag and drag you got there mate! :open_mouth:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TAXI

Nice to see the photos, Dogthehunter - you had a pretty varied week! :sunglasses:

Wembley’s not so far from me - I could have met you with a flask tea, had I known… :smiley:

And kept the traffic wardens away from your truck - you looked awfully vulnerable, there, on those double yellows! :frowning:

good diary mate.
thanks aswell, as you let me out of the texaco garage, on the a13, london bound, near barking/dagenham, the other day :wink:

chilistrucker:
good diary mate.
thanks aswell, as you let me out of the texaco garage, on the a13, london bound, near barking/dagenham, the other day :wink:

Lol what motor were you in?i will always let other drivers out if i can

garnerlives:
was that company in wembley dudley office supplies or solutions summat like that■■?

And would you have been at the A14 near j19 iirc is wooley about 6.30ish on friday■■?

Yeh dudley office supplies and yeh prob was me on a14 friday who you on for?..i meant to ask before were you on the TNUK stand at truckfest in a Newcastle shirt??

dogthehunter:

garnerlives:

Yeh dudley office supplies and yeh prob was me on a14 friday who you on for?..i meant to ask before were you on the TNUK stand at truckfest in a Newcastle shirt??

I thought it was that place, we used to go in there when I was with Panasonic. I was in the car on the way home from bar hill mate in at dhl down there, seen a couple of cammacks motors on the road this week didn’t see name plates or regs so didnt flash, but when I saw you had been at kettering figured it might have been you on the a14 on friday.

And yes it was me in a NUFC shirt at truckfest, why didn’t you come and mock me? everyone else felt the need to :stuck_out_tongue:

nice pics mate (dont let jim see you taking the truck home :laughing: :laughing: )

was iae some more gates etc for centrewire? do you still go to toms farm just off the m40 by the stokenchurch cutout?

dogthehunter:

chilistrucker:
good diary mate.

Lol what motor were you in?i will always let other drivers out if i can

i was in a little transit connect van :grimacing:
doing some stuff for agencies at mo, till 11th june, when, i start a better job :wink:

Nice pixs DogtheHunter, keep them coming, nice variety of town and country.

Hi, was it you i saw one night last week on A120 just passing Stansted Airport, 6 wheeler rigid, you were heading up towards Braintree around 6.45pm, I was heading for M11, White Daf XF reefer no markings, just “HAMMERS” plate on Front :laughing:

was it tuesday you put up the english trucker and scania things in your window? :wink:

steve o:
was it tuesday you put up the english trucker and scania things in your window? :wink:

Yeh it was lol how comes you ask??

Governor!:
Hi, was it you i saw one night last week on A120 just passing Stansted Airport, 6 wheeler rigid, you were heading up towards Braintree around 6.45pm, I was heading for M11, White Daf XF reefer no markings, just “HAMMERS” plate on Front :laughing:

Yeh prob friday run outta duty time not long afterwards lol i look out for you when im out early in the morning but i always look for a DBC branded truck

i went t :laughing: o that dudley office place in wembley on thursday. i was there about 1pm. 10 pallets of jiffy bags. nice

Hope you didnt scratch our trailer when you opened your back doors in Crewe. :smiley:

Did you manage to turn round ok in the yard at mornflake or was it chaotic as usual.
Next time watch out for our shunter in the old T-reg FM , he doesnt take any prisoners…lol

just made me chuckle how thery aren’t visable in mondays photos and tuesday when you didnt take photos you were busy making her look better. good diary and the truck looks nice!