my week diary

Monday

up at 3am, and drive to yard for 4am. Two drops today, Swindon for 9.30am then over to Chilbolton to a old airfield industrial units. Loaded 2 rtn pallents from there and then make my way back to the yard, onced i fixed my rear mudguard with bungee cord.

stopped at read lodge for afternoon coffee and ■■■, and decided to try my little cheap camara out.

Got back to yard, reloaded trailor for tuesday delivery for Milton Keynes 10.30 and Brackley. So off i go home for the night

Tuesday

leave the yard around 7, after a truck wash! 10.30 Waitrose MK, and then onto Brackley. Come back empty, then reload water bottles from east Harling going to just outside stevenage for 7.30am Wensday.

Got loaded and push my way up to Baldock A505 for the night… wee bit windy!!

Wednesday

6.30 start, get to the converted farm for 7.20, and nobody turned up to 8am to say it was tight was wrong… i had to bloody Jacknife it to get it round the buildings, you could see the carnage this has caused in the passed!!
(sorry no photo’s…had too many ■■■■ after turning the beast around)
Rand back with the empty bottles (for refilling from there spring) and reloaded another load going to Brandon for Thursday.
Drop’d trailor in yard, and picked up a Trailor for Taunton with Fish tanks (at last a real run!) got to Swindon Truckstop £15, and parked next to a GeeBee lorry (local firm to use) had a good 3 hr chat through window and a few coffee . Quite parking, but did cook myself… i know what that place is like!!!

Thursday

6 am start, get ofloaded 8.30am, and then phoned in for our backload… Nice walton (nr glastonbury) to a farm that does peat, compost etc etc. have to back in off country road…

my old girl aint got good turning circle… so takes a few times!!!

Get loaded with 25t 22plts of peat, going to Aloundbury Garden Centre Bristol, so a local job, but we deleaver a lot for this place on backloads.

now it got interesting… had to kill over 2 hrs as backload from bristol was low, as we already had 3 lorrys down this way. So after about 2 1/2 hrs got sent to run back home via Brimingham and try and get back load friday morning around there… but got to about jcnt7 evesham, phonecall from work…

“err rob”
“yes boss”
“we need you to goto Framptons at Shepton mallet and load up, theres been a ■■■■ up with another driver, hours and all that crap”

(work was not happy)
“ok, but wont be there till 7pm (need another tacho break first)”
“fine”

so turn round and go… Bristol centre wasnt too bad around 5.30pm got throu ok, get to there yard 6.15pm… and yard bit full with pallet line.

get loaded with two drops for friday…

11.30 belverdere
12pm Tesco perfleet.

no chance!!!

get down A303 to Barton Stacey area.

Friday

Start at 6.30am, so i can get round to Clacket lane services, have a break (as i know im early and gives me time to get back home after last drop).

gets out of vital pets at 12.30pm, then purfleet tesco’s stright in and out, very good quick drop, and heads home. had to reload in our roundham warehouse with Film (for packaging industry) for Lutterworth for AM monday.

Gets in yard at 1630, and told that run is mine, and i can go home
change my bedding and off i go

Thats my diary for this week…so back into work for 7am monday (nice little lay in )

nice diary mate. nice to have new diaries. finished at 1630 on fri, can’t be bad eh?

Hi Traz, Great diary mate!!

That’s quite a natty little camera you’ve got there and it takes decent pics too. :grimacing:

:laughing: Not sure about the choice of motifs on your bedding though… :wink:

A fellow gooner fan :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i will try and do more diarys…

but keep forgetting to take the piccys :confused:

and yes im a gooner…how u guess :wink:

Gets in yard at 1630, and told that run is mine, and i can go home
change my bedding and off i go

Thats my diary for this week…so back into work for 7am monday (nice little lay in )
[/quote]
I’d change that bedding as well mate…preferably for something with Leeds United on it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

good diary mate cheers

great diary mate.

GOod diary Traz cheers mate

A excellent read and nice pictures until
the infamous picture of “THAT team”" STILL BEGGARS CAN;T be choosers, can we, TRY DULWICH HAMLET; they play better :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile:

brit pete:
A excellent read and nice pictures until
the infamous picture of “THAT team”" STILL BEGGARS CAN;T be choosers, can we, TRY DULWICH HAMLET; they play better :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile:

Hi Pete,
I thought you’d have been an honorary member of the Borussia supporters’ club by now. :grimacing:

Amazing what can be done with a bungee cord! :laughing:

Great diary :sunglasses: