A intresting if a little shocking

i was at a well known rdc today in worcestershire…i saw this artic trying to reverse on to said bay around a van,i noticed a couple of people standing there laughing at drivers atempt at reversing,so i went over to ask if he wanted a hand watch him back past van it transpires he hadnt had his licence long and was gratefull of my help, what shocked me was the 2 people standing there laughing one of them was a manager,to which as i past shouted "what you help him for we were enjoying that ya c…t to which i replyed i maybe a c…t but at least im usefull unlike you pair of donkeys end of the day costs nothing to help some one does it, i still and always will help a fellow driver its something i stand by as i remember being new to it all and my trainer when learning said never be afraid to ask if in doubt

would of been fair dos if the driver had got out and chined the morons what a vile attitude name and shame them i say ?

Gator:
would of been fair dos if the driver had got out and chined the morons what a vile attitude name and shame them i say ?

all ready on the naughty step :slight_smile: :slight_smile: so not sure if i can im afraid ive seen it many times,
passing your test is all well and done but its a on going exprience some you"ll learn by your own mistakes some will come from other drivers helping or telling you, some times with a 2 finger salute :open_mouth: nothing worse than people who just stand there, and without wanting to sound a goody 2 shoes neddy flanders,not everybody wants your help(stobart driver once told me i no how to drive go away(bit harsher words were used :laughing: ) to which you heard crunch as he backed into a post,after all we all started some where,just like the test doesnt teach you your first blow out or blind side reversing in the rain the dueling on the motorway trying to get past,advice or a polite helping hand or a flash of the lights to let the truck in front its clear to pull in costs nothing and it stays with you maybe to pass on to another driver

Mmmm that sounds like the HDN RDC■■?

Sadly Im not shocked in the least :cry:
Unfortunately, as I work nights I’ve had to learn myself the easy/hard way of doing things, especially the reversing - it tends to concentrate the mind a bit when you have to reverse into a garage forecourt in the middle of the night with brand spanking new, unregistered cars sat around :open_mouth:

m4rky:
Mmmm that sounds like the HDN RDC■■?

:neutral_face: its at warndon not the D rop it H ide L eg it place either,although i will whilst im here name and shame that place :laughing: not sure if its changed but have heard dhl lost the boots/homebase contract there…to which im not suprised :unamused: just a shame for the staff but there was one bloke there employed as supposed banksman although a W at the start of :laughing: anksman would of been more apt jeeeeezzzzzz and you thought i whinge a lot, oh and that desperate des bloke from that agency in redditch who ran a lot of drivers out of there i couldnt dare print what i thought of him but total… :wink: ryhmes with blob gives you some sort of idea :laughing: anyway thats my naming and shaming done for the day

is that jungle drums & smoke signals i now see on the redditch sky line after just saying that :laughing: :laughing:

BEN BADGER:
ryhmes with blob gives you some sort of idea :laughing: anyway thats my naming and shaming done for the day

Cob?
Slob?
Or was his name Bob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fiddle sticks you"ll get me on the nauaghty step again :cry: lets just say in my top 10 of 5 knuckle shufflers/playing the cello types he"s firmly at number 1 :slight_smile: i quote his exact words “ill make sure youll never work for any other agencys” to which i replyed “ahh diddy did dums my gangs bigger than your gang im telling your mum you bully you” :laughing: :laughing: oh and all for refusing to bow down to his ways and saying no, some may say i sound like ive a attitude problem some may say what a whinger…but if you cant hit em with your fist play em at there own game respect works both ways in my eyes and its nice at times to recive it,still i did send him a crimbo card and a copy of that grange hill single “just say no” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:sunglasses: sticking it to “the man”