A big Thank you.

I would just like to place on record my thanks to the trucknet fraternity. A couple of months ago I posted a post titled " CRISIS…" In that post I went on a bit of a rant about not being able to get work as a class 1, not getting replies from haulage companies on the job front, and a general moan about the state of the industry…
Well, on the back of that, I did some personal searching, and decided to persevere. Thanks to you guys - the situation has swung round. I start a new job on monday - a challenging job - which some might say will be a baptism of fire. Walkers walking floor, Redditch is my destination, and hard work is my mission.

So please look out for me on the road - my name will be proudly displayed out front ( in some form as Lightning is too long for a conventional number plate!!) and If I do fall off the planet be sure to laugh at my expense - life is too short for misery, and sadness.
I hope this isnt coming across as a gloat, I know for some this would be a dream scenario given the current climate, but to those who need the same as I did those months ago, I know a cracking agency in Worcester. They are by far the best Iv come by, honest, hard working guys who seem to put a genuine interest in the welfare of their drivers. They are very busy at the moment, and NEED drivers - of all classes!

In the interests of fairness If you need a number for them, PM me.

Once again guys, cheers for the support, and keep those wheels turning.

Mikey T,on the newbie forum had a short spell with Walkers.Good read,and in some parts,it was amusing.

Nice to hear a happy story for a change, Lightning and well done for not giving up. :smiley:

Good luck with the job and let us know how you get on.