4 on 4 off

Anyone know of any company out there that runs a 4 on 4 off shift?

Non ADR preferred but tanker work is ok

Cambs, Essex, Northampton area would be good cheers

Supermarkets?

Ken.

Quinny:
Supermarkets?

Ken.

Thought of that but most are agency round my way so not sure how that would work. Could do with by passing the agency.

cheers though :slight_smile:

I was doing this until recently, the secret is to find your own shift-about partner and then approach a firm, most companies will bite your arm off if two people appear at the window offering to man their truck seven days a week.

In fact, when I last did it, the truck used to run for nine days a week, because I would take it over after my oppo had just finished a full shift and then do a full shift myself, ditto when I handed it over to him. The truck was grossing over £4500 a week.

Hi Clara.We do 7 on 7 off but i think it’s maybe a bit further than you wanted to go :blush: Mike

Hi Clara

The firm Im with thru an agency maybe seeking drivers, its Debenhams work, out of Peterborough and usually have work 7 days, I could send you details, I know they will have a slot open in around 6 weeks as Im off to pastures new within the same agency and company

Try Langdons some of their drivers do that shift and I think there is a depot in Peterborough. :wink:

Try Dairy Crest at Fenstanton thats the shift pattern they do or did when I used to pull for them on agency. Maybe Wisemans in Northants operate the same system?

papermonkey:
Try Dairy Crest at Fenstanton thats the shift pattern they do or did when I used to pull for them on agency. Maybe Wisemans in Northants operate the same system?

thanks all ill look into these

pinklady details would be good please.

Long distance clara:
Anyone know of any company out there that runs a 4 on 4 off shift?

Non ADR preferred but tanker work is ok

Cambs, Essex, Northampton area would be good cheers

Middlesex :question:

Aircargo and General haulage :question:

Hiya Clara.
BP at Lutterworth do 4 on 4 off, but its mainly rigid work, they have a few artics too. doing all the BP garages.
Also wincanton 1st milk at lutterworth do 4 on 4 off on 6 wheeler tankers. 6 on 3 off on artics.

Abbey Road Tankers do a 4 x 4 shift system if you prefer, depots in London, Erith and Purfleet

AA and RAC all 4 on 4 off