4 On 4 Off Jobs - Wishful Thinking?

Do any of the big employers or any companies local to the Nottinghamshire area offer this working pattern?

I have had a look for myself and not much is showing up, thought maybe someone might know something I don’t. :question:

Pretty sure Lidol do a 4 on 4 off best speaking with a few agencies in your area to check.

Lockwood were looking for 2xshunters at their sutton in ashfield depot.
1 nights
1 days

Currie European do 4 on 4 off. As do Mark Thompson. Maritime in Trafford. Just to name a few.

Are they in nottinghamshire?

commonrail:
Are they in nottinghamshire?

Ditto that!

Well, the depots I’m aware of aren’t, but I don’t mind a commute if I’m only doing it there and back once a week. I was doing some work for a place in Winsford which was tramping. It was 40 miles from where I live, but I didn’t mind the commute once per week. Obviously day or night work wouldn’t work.

I suppose it depends how far you’re willing to travel for the right job.

all the big players will have work on a 4 on 4 rota…i.e DHL, WINCANTON, KHUNE & NAGEL, NORBERTS, STOBARTS ect ect. right away I can think of great bear at Kegworth they work these shifts…good luck

NFT are offering 4 on 4 off at other locations but nothing being advertised at the depot close to me at the moment but it might be worth keeping and eye on that one in the future. :smiley: