300w inverter

hello i posted this in the tech forum bit i dunno if any1 looks at it so posting it here too as i know it will get attenion .do you think my inverter be able to handle a small tv/dvd player or small tv w a ps2… been weekend next weekend and would like to take one with me. Thanks also will it run the batterys flat after say 2hrs

As long as e wattage figures check out, you should be okay. I used to run a play station using a mains plug to ■■■ lighter ok

yeh dunnno how to add them all up but i reckon it should be ok i hope lol will test it b4 i set off on monday morning and see what happens in the yard. thanks for the reply

acceptme:
yeh dunnno how to add them all up but i reckon it should be ok i hope lol will test it b4 i set off on monday morning and see what happens in the yard. thanks for the reply

can’t be much diffrent from me running this lap-top for 3-4hrs on some nights,with radio on in background,i just let motor run for 5mins before i go bed,get max charge back into batterys.

same ere i run a laptop on a 12v dropper thats plugged into a 12v inverter 150w.

Also i have the 12v fridge on aswell and thats pluggged into another 12v dropper, and never gets turned off, only at weekends and ive never had a problem with flat batterys, prob cos there newish.

you probaly noticed i dont have any 12v in my wagon lol :angry:

cool iv jst looked at the back of the tv and it says 30w so i guess that is the output and my ps2 ill have to look at later cause cant be arsed unpack it after my move… thanks alot for the replys. Im jst no good w electrics so thats y im asking

I run a laptop on a 12v dropper and adapter, but I used to run it off a 200w inverter. It was fine, with my 24v fridge going too. I used to run the engine for 10 mins every 3 or 4 hours, that’s all. A bigger inverter with more gear on it will need the engine running a bit more.

I dont even bother running engine when done, just pack it away then jump into bed.

thanks for all the replys. Ill give it a test run on thurs night as im goin to another depo to load up. Not my motor so dont wanna ruin anything although will be living in it for 2 weeks. How u been ali

I’ve run a fridge and laptop too, as long as you don’t overload the output of the socket you won’t have any problems.

How do you upload that avatar? I tried, it just won’t display anything. An address would be appreciated