2010 Happy New Year All

Hi all as we know 2010 is knocking on the door and would like to to say hope everyone as a better year that this one.

For all the ones unemployed hope work come your way soon

For all the ones in work hope you keep safe on the road

For all the ones that are contemplating joining the transport industry good look

For all the ones that are retiring thanks, some of us need the work :wink:

so from me

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done Del, I couldn’t have put it better myself ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah what he said ^^^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL

a happy new year from me as well.

last year was ok for me but im hoping next year is going to be better.

All the best for the New Year fellow truckers!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Happy New Year from me too - I wish you all the very best.

And from me… :grimacing:

here is hopin 2010 is a better yr

happy new yr to all

was not a bad year , hope next year is better happy new year and good luck with the jobs and stay safe ok :smiley:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW TRUCKERS HOPE 2010 TREATS YOU ALL WELL

happy new year to each and everyone of you fellow truckers hope this next year 2010 all works out for you all

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to you all, to people in work and people looking for work GOOD LUCK…I think we might all need it next year…

happy new year people . here’s to hoping you all have a good one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jshauihvfsh haub yesg vsi sfggisn 2010000000000000
thats what i would be typing if i wer to be on the net later tonight,
but seeing as ive noooo had a dram yet and in full control i’ll type it out sober
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: happy new year everybody :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: n all the best :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: for :arrow_right: :arrow_right: 2010

I guess i was fairly lucky, as i reckon 2009 wasn’t a “bad” year for me … but i know plenty of folks had a rotten year … so hears hoping that 2010 will be a better year.
Happy Hew Year to ALL on Trucknet. :smiley:

have a happy new year everyone,i hope that 2010 turns out to be YOUR year.

Happy New Year 2010 to you all

So from Sweden its Gott Nytt År 2010 till er alla från Colin

its quite warm hear tonight only -8.4 :slight_smile:

Well 2009 wasn’t too bad a year, but it did have a very nasty sting in it’s tail for me

All the best to everyone for a better 2010

(and any employers on here…gizza job) :smiley:

well a happy new year to everyone and i hope 2010 is better for us all