HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi Boys,

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and safe trucking for 2014…thank you to all the truckers I have come across in 2013 it has been fun and I am looking forward to more escapades in 2014.

Love & Best Wishes

Sally.x

And similar thoughts to all from a retired one.

Same to everyone on Trucknet.

Same to you Sally and everyone else on here. Stay safe good luck for next year and above all keep smiling :slight_smile:.

sallycdsmith:
Hi Boys,

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and safe trucking for 2014…thank you to all the truckers I have come across in 2013 it has been fun and I am looking forward to more escapades in 2014.

Love & Best Wishes

Sally.x

Yeah but are you a driver or just someone who knocks on doors in laybys (judging from your posts on the Blacklist thread)?

Happy New Year Gang! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

“thankyou to all the drivers i have COME across”…he/she said

Happy New Year to you all and i hope 2014 is good to all

Muckaway:

sallycdsmith:
Hi Boys,

Love & Best Wishes

Sally.x

Yeah but are you a driver or just someone who knocks on doors in laybys (judging from your posts on the Blacklist thread)?

Laughing yes I am a driver and NO i dont knock on anyones doors not unless they want me to ?

sallycdsmith:

Muckaway:

sallycdsmith:
Hi Boys,

Love & Best Wishes

Sally.x

Laughing yes I am a driver and NO i dont knock on anyones doors not unless they want me to ?

Lads we have ourselfs a tease lol.

Which one are you ?

Happy New Year Girls.jpg

Karl86:

sallycdsmith:

Muckaway:

sallycdsmith:
Hi Boys,

Love & Best Wishes

Sally.x

Lads we have ourselfs a tease lol.

Moi Tease

LoL

Maybe ?

Rooster:
Which one are you ?

LOL i like it Rooster

im the one with the black hair and big bum …winks

Ill have the first blonde on the bottom row(see what I done there) she wants here roots doing though :slight_smile:. And Sally there’s no maybe about it.

Karl86:
Ill have the first blonde on the bottom row(see what I done there) she wants here roots doing though :slight_smile:. And Sally there’s no maybe about it.

LOL Karl

No maybe about what she needs her Roots doing or I have a big bum ? :wink:

Oh you mean tease sorry Karl I can be blonde sometimes to but I never have to do my roots …thankgod for wigs…smiles.

Here we go… onward !

normal.png

Have a good new year too :smiley:

Snarley:
Here we go… onward !

Love it, brilliant :laughing: :laughing:

Socketset:

Snarley:
Here we go… onward !

Love it, brilliant :laughing: :laughing:

:wink:

Happy new year Sally ■■■