New year

Just to wish all the admin, all the members, especially my TNET friends a very happy new year, and a prosperous 2016.

Same to you and everyone else truckyboy.
Cheers Dave.

I do wish you hadn’t used the word ‘prosperous’ as you gonna attract the King of the Agency Drivers here now… :smiley:

I for one, feel very positive about 2016 - Let the good times roll.!!! :sunglasses:

Happy new year to everyone

Happy New Year

Happy New Year limpers, non-limpers, in-between limpers, cone-collecters et al. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have felt positive for the last 3/4 years,so far same problems,ie more debt, more problems,same old crap year after year,dont look forward to the new year anymore,i just get on with life in general[now someone call me a miserable git]lol

truckyboy:
Just to wish all the admin, all the members, especially my TNET friends a very happy new year, and a :smiley:prosperous 2016.

Yeh same to you TB, …you will remember more new years than most of us on here :laughing: so keep showing the rest of us on here how it’s done.

Happy new year to everybody on here, to forum friends and not so friends :smiley:
and especially the ones (too numerous to mention :sunglasses: ) that I have ■■■■■■ off on here this year. :laughing:

truckman020:
I have felt positive for the last 3/4 years,so far same problems,ie more debt, more problems,same old crap year after year,dont look forward to the new year anymore,i just get on with life in general[now someone call me a miserable git]lol

I was going to call you the Samaritans! :smiley:

Happy New Bollox to you all, and that goes doubly to the ladies! :wink:

truckyboy:
Just to wish all the admin, all the members, especially my TNET friends a very happy new year, and a prosperous 2016.

Bit early aren’t we? I may be a little out of date, but new year isn’t until 25th March. :open_mouth:

Happy new year anyway. :smiley:

Would like to wish all on TNET and that includes the good, the bad and the indifferent a very happy and prosperous new year.

happy new year to all truckers

Wishing all a happy and safe new year!

All the best folks

■■■■■■■■.

All the best in 2016

Is ■■■■■■■■ not a swear word on here?

Goldilox:
Is ■■■■■■■■ not a swear word on here?

■■■■■■■■ is it.