2 tier car carrier lorry thing!

somersetlive.co.uk/news/loc … n=sharebar

Discuss.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

That’s my most liked “quote” from the article.

“But we can’t have lorries driving around residential streets”

Obviously I don’t go into bath often at all and have no idea where he was or why he was there, but let’s be honest we can’t have lorries driving round residential streets.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Any local firm that thought the price of getting newer trucks would save money on fines prepare for disappointment. Plans to charge even cleanest diesel juggernauts to enter Bath's clean air zone - Somerset Live

“There are no solutions, only trade offs” Thomas Sowell

mrginge:
Any local firm that thought the price of getting newer trucks would save money on fines prepare for disappointment. Plans to charge even cleanest diesel juggernauts to enter Bath's clean air zone - Somerset Live

If they get this through, it won’t be cost effective to deliver in Bath, unless they pass on the extra costs.

Haulage companies need to add a £100 “Bath clean air zone delivery charge” clearly itemised as such on every delivery to every business and address in Bath. Once residents and businesses start to see they’re being charged an additional £100 just because of their council’s decisions that’ll get changed fairly quickly.

It comes down to the old we don’t want lorries in our town brigade who do not realise that everything they consume comes on a lorry.

This is a local rag bigging up a woke ladies strongly worded letter to the editor.

Have you lot learned nothing?

This HUNORMOUS fume belching 2 tiered juggernaut could easily have been the local garage’s Transit chequer plate flatbed collecting salvage for the scrapyard.