Bath city centre.

The truck and coach park by the river is now a car park and no longer a lorry and coach park, it was free at night and handy for the city for a pint and a meal , the only alternative depending on what direction you are coming from is Warminster services with the Portaloo or Chippenham truck stop or Avonmouth truck stop .

What do you expect from a council who consist of and represent an anti truck bunch of snobs.
Deliver your stuff after negotiating around their truck ban spots, and get to ■■■■ out of our town asap. :imp:

One of the growing number of towns we should all refuse to deliver to.

They are quite happy to receive their rubbish they bought cheap off the internet but expect or have been told a porky that the driver will hand ball of six pallets of stone slabs and get a shock when the driver drives off .
I bet they are embarrassed that a goods vehicle is unloading in their posh Bath street.

Tarmaceater:
They are quite happy to receive their rubbish they bought cheap off the internet but expect or have been told a porky that the driver will hand ball of six pallets of stone slabs and get a shock when the driver drives off .
I bet they are embarrassed that a goods vehicle is unloading in their posh Bath street.

King excellent! By the way, that’s exactly what you “must” do if ever you are delivering a hairdresses chair. Pavement dump, hand over paper work and disappear rapido!!
You will thank me.

I once had to lug a very heavy sowing machine up two flights of stairs, only did it as the lady customer was an attractive dark simmering Italian delight and her son did help out .

The customer, planner or manager won’t give a flying fig if a driver has slipped a disc or pulled back muscles or worse case scenario, incapacitated for life , no job , no license and income gone to keep the customers happy.
The amount of top heavy and awkward pallets on pallet networks is ridiculous, for example nearly two tons of grain or flour, where you have to use the air suspension to adjust the slope angle on the floor to make gravity work but if it rolls away , don’t get in the way to stop rolling out the back doors.

Tarmaceater:
The customer, planner or manager won’t give a flying fig if a driver has slipped a disc or pulled back muscles or worse case scenario, incapacitated for life , no job , no license and income gone to keep the customers happy.

As long as your wearing a hi vis you’ll be OK