2 into 1 doesn't go!

Afternnoon folks,
I’m having a few problems with my reversing. This is mainly down to the fact that i’m driving a mixture of class 2 and class 1 vehicles. I drive class 2 for my full time job and class 1 for a bit of part-time work. The majority of the time it’s class 2 and only 5 or 6 days a month driving class 1. Having only passed my test a few months ago i’m really struggling with the class 1 reversing side of things and i can honestly say its getting worse!! :blush: I know practice makes perfect, but its starting to get me a bit worried!..Will it ever click?!! :confused:
Regards Smokinbarrels :smiley:

Yes m8 it will click, but you have to accept that if you’re only driving class 1 for 5 or 6 days a month it could take a while.
When reversing an artic, remember it’s little and often as far as the steering is concerned.

By the way, if it’s any consolation to you, like many artic drivers, I’m crap in a rigid :wink:

smokinbarrels:
Afternnoon folks,
I’m having a few problems with my reversing. This is mainly down to the fact that i’m driving a mixture of class 2 and class 1 vehicles. I drive class 2 for my full time job and class 1 for a bit of part-time work. The majority of the time it’s class 2 and only 5 or 6 days a month driving class 1. Having only passed my test a few months ago i’m really struggling with the reversing side of things and i can honestly say its getting worse!! :blush: I know practice makes perfect, but its starting to get me a bit worried!..Will it ever click?!! :confused:
Regards Smokinbarrels :smiley:

yes mate it will come with time don’t worry about how many times it takes you to get backed up.even after 15 years i still occasionally make a hash of it so does everyone else if they’re honest. i just get out and say “it’ll be alright when i pass me test” :unamused:

Hi i’ve only been driving class1 since oct last year. i sometimes struggle a bit specially with blindside reverse but i dont really care what others think or snigger or pass comments on what a hash i made of that point being it went in nothing damaged and it all comes with time and practice. On another point drove class2 today found reversing that was worse kept thinkin i was in an artic lol

just take your time whether its a rigid or artic.