11pm history channel tonight

New series of ice road truckers tonight :smiley:

I have " evaluated" every episode…
… And i got bored of ot it is not as got as the first season …

Apart from when…

Yeah I watched this Thurs night when it was on. I love it, all I will say is mind out for the chain!!! he was lucky

Not as good as first one i no it was first epsoide but i was disapointed :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Notice from the advert that the 2 young lad`s TJ and JAY not in it :frowning:

scaniamad:

No there not it has Hugh (THE NOB) Alex Rick and Drew But Drew quit before he took his first load out (wimp)

Big â– â– â– â– :

scaniamad:

No there not it has Hugh (THE NOB) Alex Rick and Drew But Drew quit before he took his first load out (wimp)

drew gets a new job tho driving a forklift, then a box van, then a rigid then he gets back on the trucks.

Big â– â– â– â– :

scaniamad:

Drew makes it to the end…

Am i spoiling it … :smiley:

jimboy124:

Big â– â– â– â– :

scaniamad:

Drew makes it to the end…

Am i spoiling it … :smiley:

I have to go out for 2 weeks so im not going to b able to watch it so tell me more does BIG HEAD HUGH make it and who wins PM me if u think you may spoil it for the others :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I missed it. Does anyone know if its repeated at anytime during the week :question:

woody2808:
I missed it. Does anyone know if its repeated at anytime during the week :question:

It is available all over the net, but it is also on at 11:00 this morning and Thursday at 20:00 before the next episode airs. Nowhere near as good as the first series and gets boring not many episodes into series 2.

Thanks for that coffeeholic, I’ve sky+ it, cant miss countryfile now can we :slight_smile: