Ice Road Truckers Day

For anyone whos interested the ice road truckers series is repeating all day today on the history channell. Great show.

Thanks for that. Am recording it all.

glad i logged into here just now started recording good job there is a history channel plus 1

just looking through sky repeated on the history channel at 2200hrs

You would be better off downloading them from the net, the downloaded episodes contain stuff cut from the episodes broadcast on the History Channel.

cheers for that coffee to the rescue yet again :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
You would be better off downloading them from the net, the downloaded episodes contain stuff cut from the episodes broadcast on the History Channel.

Have to agree with Coffee,:shock:
I have 13 episodes, and they’re spot on.

Got the boxset for xmas. (good old wife) :smiley:
Hope these discs contain the extra bits not shown.

Wow, that was FANTASTIC! Lets have no more moaning from you lot please! :laughing:

admiral.ammf.com/wps/portal/
fortress.wa.gov/esd/worksource/Employment.aspx
awe.lynden.com/
atsinc.com/solutions/heavyhaul.jsp
allphase.net/
alaskavehicletransport.com/

Coffeeholic:
You would be better off downloading them from the net.

Sounds good to me, what’s the best site for doing it?

Patches:

Coffeeholic:
You would be better off downloading them from the net.

Sounds good to me, what’s the best site for doing it?

Any torrent site will have them

How lucky was Tj■■? Im sure he thought all his xmas’s had come at once when that guy loaned him the brand new volvo. Then he stoved it!! :blush:

pc show buzz channel akla.tv is a good one to watch it

For those of us who only get terresrial, Five are showing it, starting 8pm on Wednesday 30th Jan.

Happy viewing :wink:

Watched the Full Series on DVD and it certainly made great viewing, well, it must of been coz the wife was interested in it :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Had to wonder about the 2 drivers working for Hugh Lol

1 couldn’t keep the truck on the road and how the hell he lost his batteries without knowing beats me.

As for the pillock complaining about no heater, well, how many times was he told to get the heater fixed?

But you cant take it away from all of them lads, nerves of steel driving across frozen lakes certainly sorts the Pro’s from the wannabee’s

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who in your opinion was the Number 1?

Well I would say Jay definitely was the no 1, with the top heavy loads and only being 25 yrs old with 7 yrs experience under his belt he certainly put a lot of the others to shame.

Definitely had to laugh at TJ constantly complaining about the cold then falling on his feet for a New Volvo just to give it a wallop first time out, probably checks the brake hoses a little more closely now though

Wonder How Many of the Trucknet Drivers will be heading to Canada next January for the “Dash for Cash”

:laughing: :wink:

ive never liked it especally since its been well publiscised about it being fixed and now the diamond mines have put a stop on the next series due to it being portraied in a bad light.

now come on deadliest catch. :wink: :smiling_imp: