Wreckers/recovery trucks

The same vehicle in both pictures the bottom picture take two decades earlier than the top one.

Suedehead:

lotusc:

Looks like that one could do with some ballast on the front end ? imo.

Aye, and is that them poking fun at Thomas Ash? They must see themselves as Tommy Ash’s competition.
Or maybe they’re just jealous that Tommy Ash is one of the most professional, highly regarded ops in the business!

cieranc:

Suedehead:

lotusc:

Looks like that one could do with some ballast on the front end ? imo.

Aye, and is that them poking fun at Thomas Ash? They must see themselves as Tommy Ash’s competition.
Or maybe they’re just jealous that Tommy Ash is one of the most professional, highly regarded ops in the business!

i think M8 are very good, never had a problem with em. Not that i’m saying anything bad about Thomas Ash.

Ulceby.

“Just top that flat with a dead 290 of Barbour’s!”

COOPERS TYNESIDE

scan0099.jpg

scan0098.jpg

scan0097.jpg

scan0034.jpg

This Foden is the dogs danglies for me. I took these shots ages ago, but was reminded of it

when the monster stormed past me on the M62 last week (with a dead one on the back)
regards Kevmac47.

Hers another “muscle truck” I shot recently :smiley: :smiley:

A selection from Sweden and Denmark.6543210

Immingham.

5195767412_a3ac060378_z.jpg
5952076496_484e431e7c_z.jpg

MJ Autos of Taunton

Cosmic:
MJ Autos of Taunton

believe owned by weston’s recovery now

euromat:
a few from brands hatch this weekend

:open_mouth:

Sends shivers down my spine looking at that livery…one of the very worst employers i ever worked for.

DonutUK:

euromat:

Sends shivers down my spine looking at that livery…one of the very worst employers i ever worked for.

my current employer if we’re talking about the lrs motor

Lewman:

DonutUK:

euromat:

my current employer if we’re talking about the lrs motor

We are, and unless they have improved, you have my sympathy!