The new motor

Been trying to upload these for a while and then, as if by magic!

The new and the old

nice motor mate :smiley:

is it having any livery on it or just staying plain red?

Sorry I took so long to reply.
Yes supposed to be liveried up but don’t know when.

Nice truck, is it yours or a company truck?

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :wink: Its amazing the difference in quality between the first generation and third gen.

It’s a company motor. Own account work, moving live poultry from farm to farm(not to kill).Couple of nights out a month so we’re a bit spoiled.
We were even given a choice on what make of motor we wanted and had a fair bit of input in the whole buying(leasing)process.
Have to say not many companies do that so count ourselves lucky.

Is it having any goodies on it.

i would of at least pushed a v8!
:laughing: :laughing:

It’s got a few goodies as standard with the “executive pack” appart from that I’ll leave it at that.
As for the V8 I’d have pushed for the 600 Black Edition but I’d have had about as much chanch of seeing the popes arse! So I’ll be thankfull with what I’ve got.

biggerstuff:
It’s got a few goodies as standard with the “executive pack” appart from that I’ll leave it at that.
As for the V8 I’d have pushed for the 600 Black Edition but I’d have had about as much chanch of seeing the popes arse! So I’ll be thankfull with what I’ve got.

IIRC, the Black Edition 600 is only a 4x2, i may be corrected though :confused:

the pnly 6x2 Black Edition i have seen was a 4x2 with a small dolly wheel conversion, and it had also been chipped up to 720BHP :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Thats true theres only 50 black editions in existance and they are all 4x2 units apart from neil yates recovery wrecker which was stretch to a 6x2 rigid with a wrecker body fitted on it

And they only come as left hookers although I stand to be corrected.

dlote2009:
Thats true theres only 50 black editions in existance and they are all 4x2 units apart from neil yates recovery wrecker which was stretch to a 6x2 rigid with a wrecker body fitted on it

That is a very smart motor :slight_smile:

i stand to be corrected, but werent the black editions 610 bhp, not600. The first one i ever saw was at Mercedes dealers on the forecourt in Saarbrucken just after they were launched. And Frank Hudson has got one (or at least he had one)

nice motor looks great in the red. Hoping to see two at my place soon dont know if i’ll recieve one or not. Are the alloys fitted as standard or are they extras still?

Is there a big Q where you all stand to be corrected :question: :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

dlote2009:

Ever the pedant but I think they built 250 B/E’s

kindle530:
i stand to be corrected, but werent the black editions 610 bhp, not600. The first one i ever saw was at Mercedes dealers on the forecourt in Saarbrucken just after they were launched. And Frank Hudson has got one (or at least he had one)

IIRC Kindle, 612 bhp !