Viking

Couple of pics, when it was fairly clean, ground clearance is an issue,

sweet looking motor mate :sunglasses:

nice motor tony looks better in the flesh nice to put a face 2 the name mon nite! :smiley:

looking good tony , best not leave it standing to long pepole will be sticking christmas parcels underneath with that many lights :laughing:

nice motor mate :smiley:

psv8:
looking good tony , best not leave it standing to long pepole will be sticking christmas parcels underneath with that many lights :laughing:

I don’t think you would fit much under it :open_mouth:

Nice truck though :sunglasses:

T.B.W"s weres mi measurments :wink: :wink: ,ur turn 4 tea this week aswell :grimacing: :grimacing:
told yo"s lot it looked well in the dark “”“piccys dont do it justice “””" better in the flesh lots better

looks the dogs danglys tha !!!

That does look nice… :sunglasses:
Think it was you that passed me on Sunday night southbound on the M6…you pulled into the fleece…i could be wrong?.. :confused:

It would be Tony. He thinks the M6 runs through the forecourt at the Fleece :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

has your truck got a rear light conversion fitted there tony ?

richy1982:
It would be Tony. He thinks the M6 runs through the forecourt at the Fleece :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …looked a nice truck when he passed

mark h:
has your truck got a rear light conversion fitted there tony ?

Looks like it:-

very tidy !!!

really smart motor that!

topboy trucker:
That does look nice… :sunglasses:
Think it was you that passed me on Sunday night southbound on the M6…you pulled into the fleece…i could be wrong?.. :confused:

Aye chances are it would be me, was heading for arla at leeds, gotta stock up on the relentless…

richy1982:

hey cheeky boy, mind you when you’v got little tiddler tanks like me the road seems to run through most forecourts!!! :smiley: :wink:

hey tony it looks cleaner in the pics than it did yesterday when i seen you

This weather is killing me cos all i want to do is clean it but every day its ■■■■■■■ down wae rain, met a few folk this week an its been black rotten every time…

thats one nice scania you got mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: