First day on the new job tomorrow.........nervous or what?

allikat:
Nicely done mate. And it seems you have half the techniques down pat already :smiley:
The most important tip for driving with a sat-nav, is to know when to ignore the thing, and you seem to have that one sorted.
It’s also nice to hear about people running round my old stomping ground of Norwish. Kepp up the good work. I may be down that neck of the world sometime. Any jobs going? :laughing:

Thanks Allikat! :smiley:

After the Satnav’s performance today, I think I’m gonna tell my mate to bin it!! LOL

I spent most of the time ignoring it, as It tried to turn me the wrong way down several one way streets and take me through loads of ‘weight restricted’ areas!! Fortunately, I knew that particular area well, went my own way and so there were no dramas!

I think I’m gonna stick with the old ‘Mark 1 Eyeball’ and proper maps!!

LOL

As for the jobs situation, I asked the TM today and was told that, yes, the company is still going to open two new depots and yes, they will be hiring sometime in the next, and I quote, " 3 or 4 weeks"… I’ll let you know something, as soon as I hear

Apparently we will be called something else as well, but when I asked what; I was told that that is currently one of those, “If I told you, I’d have to kill you” type things and that it was on a “Need to know basis and you don’t need to know!!” :open_mouth:

LOL