The Spiders Web, Britain's Second Empire

Winseer:

the nodding donkey:
I can’t shake the feeling that Curryfart and Whineseer are one and the same nutjob.
Has anybody ever seen them in the same room together?

This definition of “Nutter” clearly refers to the type who ends up being last-one-standing
Think: “Calling Noah a nutter for building an ark in the middle of dry land”…

I’d rather define a nutter as someone who wants to do harm for “no reason at all”.

It makes sense do nasty things for personal gain, but not to do nasty things - just for the sake of being nasty.

Besides, I would have thought a lot of you have noticed that CF and myself are way apart politically, have different enemies, and completely different lifestyles to boot.

I, still hold a clean licence, and only earn about half the amount of Dozy because I choose to work half the hours of Dozy…

I’m done with 5-6-5-6 monthly rotate with stupid ‘o’ clock start times…

I’m done with wasting my time at airports, where the flights are not even cheap enough to get me out of bed…
About the best savings one can make from a budget “two weeks in Marmaris” these days - is being able to turn your gas and electric off for a fortnight!!

Meanwhile, back here in Blighty - full timers on holiday leave - put their cushy job rotas into the “agency to cover” pot across this rather glorious summer we are having.

Who’s the nutter now?

I can assure you that my lifestyle is about as biased towards the life side of the work life balance as it’s possible to get.Maybe even too much by nature of the work.
As for China no one would have handed the free world over to Communism in the way that it has without some lucrative kick backs or a gun at their head or both.
JFK was probably the last true western leader in that regard.
While UN agenda 30 is real and it’s obvious who and what is behind it and why.