Tory EU propaganda

If when you get this and you don’t
want it,there is a return address. Attn. Joanne George
The Conservative Party Foundation,
30 Millbank,
London,
SW11 4DP

Lets not forget that Corbyn and Co are pro EU as well, its not just a plummy boys club, the pretend revolutionary wants in :imp:

There’s already a thread on the subject :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=136673

Stanley Mitchell:
Lets not forget that Corbyn and Co are pro EU as well, its not just a plummy boys club, the pretend revolutionary wants in :imp:

Corbyn is anti EU and has been all his life, but he’s like all the others, the second he’s got his bit of power he’s abandoned his principles to stay in place…not suggesting the likes of Cameron ever had a principle to his name but i really expected better from Corbyn and am disappointed…i’m as non Labour as its possible to be but had hopes he might be cut from a different cloth to the rest.

Once the biscuit tin is opened Juddster, they all abandon any potential principles that may have existed.

Problem is, our entire society is based around money. [zb] all else seems to matter.

You are of course right Beaver, just saddened by how easily bought our leaders, and us the electorate (as well as short sighted) who in the majority of cases believe the propaganda, can be.

Money eh?, with an economy based on a constant increasing housing bubble and ever lower labour costs, what could possibly go wrong :unamused:

The expenses scandal a few years ago would have been enough for a strong minded electorate to demand a complete re-structure of the system. However, a handful of public schools produce enough individuals to influence just about every industry.

Jobs for the boys.

Just make sure you have an axe and a shotgun. Not for the zombie apocalypse, but for when the balloon finally goes up… the system is broken, and can not go on like this indefinitely. The next banking crisis or food supply breakdown will not be as civilised as the last one.

Really, we are overdue a big event to reduce the population and restart the economy. Shame we are to good at beating desease and don’t fight proper shooting wars anymore.

I so hope you’re wrong Nodding Donkey, but i have a feeling that sooner or later it’s going to kick off…recent events in Germany (many of whom not reported by the MSM) and other euro countries might give a clue where the catalyst might be found.

However after at least 2 generations of softening up not sure we have it in us as a nation any more…Christ we’re terrified of leaving the EU mummy and standing on our own two feet like we did for millenia before 1972, what hope of defending our way when our leaders (Judas one and all) have already given our country away? oh and exactly what weapons are we going to defend ourselves with, they criminalsed weapons which means only the state, and criminals, have weapons.

Totally agree with you J about ’ giving the country away '.

I am in my early forties (so not too old ), but the place is unrecognisable compared to when I was a young fella. Wave after wave of various immigration, CCTV every 100 yds, widespread corruption (which hopefully is getting easier to identify), etc…

Not sure where it will all lead to.

You guys had to witness the devastation that came transitioning from Communism to “Democracy”.
I was on a waiting line with hundreds of people for a loaf of bread all day and if my turn didn’t came a parent after work replace me. And that is only if mom or dad had job, since all military factories close down. Corruption and mafia skyrocketed, savings in the bank gone in days - inflation and devaluation of currency.
I think UK has to go long way before people see what you see and its to late, you backbone economy - manufacturing is gone. You(not all of you,but as a country) live lavish life and don’t appreciate what you have, thats my impression from young Brits.

This comment is not intended to offend anyone.

Dolph :smiley: no offence taken. :open_mouth: these young 'uns only think about ££££££££££s and converse on social media! :unamused: can’t talk/ work with each other and are being blindly lead to more brainwashing by the state! :bulb: juddian? How many weapons do you require? :laughing: the state has a shock coming to it! :grimacing:

Dolph:
You guys had to witness the devastation that came transitioning from Communism to “Democracy”.
I was on a waiting line with hundreds of people for a loaf of bread all day and if my turn didn’t came a parent after work replace me. And that is only if mom or dad had job, since all military factories close down. Corruption and mafia skyrocketed, savings in the bank gone in days - inflation and devaluation of currency.
I think UK has to go long way before people see what you see and its to late, you backbone economy - manufacturing is gone. You(not all of you,but as a country) live lavish life and don’t appreciate what you have, thats my impression from young Brits.

Not all live a lavish lifestyle there is a lot of people in poverty, some who are in work having to rely on food banks to survive, many in the winter months faced with a decision of do i heat my home to stay warm ,or do i eat a healthy diet this gets worse each year, and the government does not care, infact this government have cause more suffering and for nothing with their cuts , In some areas ambulances are waiting for several hours with patients queuing to admit them to hospital because this tory mob have dismantled our NHS over the past 10yrs and if this TTIP isn’t stopped we all will be paying for medical treatment like in the USA because what’s left will be sold to private companies

I’ve decided to take the issue up with our local ( out campaign side ) MP on the basis that the leaflet starts off with the lie that ‘the government believes’ that voting to remain in is the best decision.When,assuming that the Cons aren’t ruling as part of/in a cross Party coalition government,there are actually more anti EU Conservative MP’s than the amount which makes up the Conservative parliamentary majority.Together with the fact that the in campaign is obviously a tax funded corrupt attempt to rig an election result. :bulb:

Dolph:

No offence taken here Dolph, couldn’t agree more.

And its why i so want to see Britain out of the EU, we should never have joined at all.
This country was a Jerusalem, a free country mainly inhabited by decent people, fortunate in the extreme to have a bloody deep moat all the way around roughly 20 miles wide at its narrowest point.

Selfish that we realised most of us what we had?, too bloody right, it was precious and wonderful and a privelidge to be born here and to live here.
You ask established immigrants, those of a certain mindset what they think of Britain and you’ll find people more patriotic than most native Britons could ever imagine, they were bloody glad to get here, accepted Britain wasn’t bloody perfect, but by Christ apart from the weather it was a thousand times better than what they came from and they were and are eternally grateful, not trying to change the country that (apart from a few idiots) generally welcomed them, a country at peace and prosperous, a Jerusalem indeed.
Those very immigrants want the country overrun even less than those who can boast many generations here.

Juddian:

Dolph:

No offence taken here Dolph, couldn’t agree more.

And its why i so want to see Britain out of the EU, we should never have joined at all.
This country was a Jerusalem, a free country mainly inhabited by decent people, fortunate in the extreme to have a bloody deep moat all the way around roughly 20 miles wide at its narrowest point.

Selfish that we realised most of us what we had?, too bloody right, it was precious and wonderful and a privelidge to be born here and to live here.
You ask established immigrants, those of a certain mindset what they think of Britain and you’ll find people more patriotic than most native Britons could ever imagine, they were bloody glad to get here, accepted Britain wasn’t bloody perfect, but by Christ apart from the weather it was a thousand times better than what they came from and they were and are eternally grateful, not trying to change the country that (apart from a few idiots) generally welcomed them, a country at peace and prosperous, a Jerusalem indeed.
Those very immigrants want the country overrun even less than those who can boast many generations here.

That’s on the money, and the best is behind us…
Now it’s just a case of stopping us sinking! :laughing:

Juddian:

Stanley Mitchell:

Corbyn is anti EU and has been all his life, but he’s like all the others, the second he’s got his bit of power he’s abandoned his principles to stay in place…not suggesting the likes of Cameron ever had a principle to his name but i really expected better from Corbyn and am disappointed…i’m as non Labour as its possible to be but had hopes he might be cut from a different cloth to the rest.

For someone who’s anti-EU, he’s sure making a balls-up of being “in touch” with what the ordinary workers of this country actually think about the EU…

It only seems to be the elites and the relative few employed directly by the Brussels machine that are in favour of staying in for an actual good reason in their cases…

I reckon Vote Leave winning the franchise is actually better than Grass Roots Out getting it. With Boris running the show - I reckon there’s a better chance we’ll now pull off Brexit. With Farage in charge of it instead, - we would have had the middle ground people who already half believe the tosh said about him - voting “remain” just because of his own personal low charisma in their eyes…

Boris is always going to be taken more seriously than Farage because he’s not only a sitting MP, but a bigshot in the Conservative Party, he dislikes Cameron and Osbourne which is also in line with public opinion, and of course he’s been a fairly good Mayor of London… The scruffiness actually makes him more likeable as well, as it detracts from that elitist public school crap that we get dished out by the other two in spades… Cameron was always worried that “Being too posh might count against him”… Well it does. I look forward to both Left and Right voters seizing on this chance to get rid of Cameron and Osbourne by voting Brexit tactically if they won’t do it for disliking the elites reasons… :bulb:

How does voting to leave the EU get rid of Cameron and Osborne? I haven’t heard anything about them resigning if we vote out.

Labor to support remain camp. Lets not forget that Tony Blair got us(Bulgaria and the rest EE countries) into EU :grimacing:

Jeremy Corbyn to urge ‘warts and all’ backing of European Union
Labour leader to say he has concerns about European Union but believes it to be best way to tackle global challenges

theguardian.com/politics/201 … king-of-eu

Juddian:
oh and exactly what weapons are we going to defend ourselves with, they criminalsed weapons which means only the state, and criminals, have weapons.

They havent quite done that yet. Current law every citizen has the right to a shotgun. Even a reason as simple as “I want one”. The police have to show good and just reason why you shouldn’t. I have a synthetic semi auto so not just the standard farmer style wooden side by side.

You can and people do own most other firearms shop local to me has 50cal barret snipers, hk mp5’s and m16’s etc. As long as you have good reason and are of sound mind you can pretty much get most things.