Paxman

Go for it Paxo.Lets hope the great man has had a long overdue epiphany about the zionist/bankster bloodsuckers who have long engineered every military bloodbath since the dawn of time.I’D sure like to think so.If this guy is finally onboard the truth movement,following his recent exposure to Russell Brand then the omens are good.

The idea of a national ‘jubilee’ is pretty repellent from Bullingdon replicant Cameron,a monstrous red-herring from an individual spawned by generations of banksters whose very modus operendi was/is to engineer these working class blood sacrifices,better to further their increasingly deperate,occult influenced ’ work of ages’ agenda.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7YrlqS5qt … 7YrlqS5qtk

akaday:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7YrlqS5qtk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DR7YrlqS5qtk

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yet another pig with his nose in the trough bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24887143 now why isnt this “scrounger” being prosecuted like any sink estate resident fiddling there leccy would

Russel Brand has a lot of interesting points to make and we have a system run by an old boys network. Each election we are given an option of one bunch of University Educated suits from a privileged background or another bunch of University Educated Suits all with almost the same policies that basically let the rich get richer and poor get poorer. This all gets spun for us by the media, who’s owners obviously aren’t going to give good coverage to some rebel who says “how about spreading the wealth?”

We are now seeing how close the media and politicians have been, after the phone tapping scandal, I personally doubt that those in the dock will ever be found guilty, except maybe for some lowly scapegoat.

Our much - vaunted democracy isn’t a democracy at all, but a very cleverly constructed and disguised oligarchy. I still vote though, when I get the chance, I’m just not sure who I’ll be voting for.

So why bother then, am I missing something here?

I wouldn’t let Russell Brand run a bath !

thehairyarsedtrucker:
I wouldn’t let Russell Brand run a bath !

Yep…and any scumbag who thinks ■■■■ is funny should be shot.Brand is a vile smackhead, anti establishment, left wing loony, guardian reading muppet.Only a company like the bbc would give him
such airtime.Newsnight has being dumbed down recently.