PSTT ON TV - off road test

bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0011npz
Got to 2.24

Was that Pete driving it?
Poor Giles, could have done with some more rehearsals to get the facts right [emoji1787]

Was that Pete driving it?

No, I’m quite a bit older than him!! That’s Kenny, our yardman who also teaches reverse etc, is a MOD 4 assessor and will soon be qualified to examine the 3a test.

Poor Giles, could have done with some more rehearsals to get the facts right

Couldn’t we all! Wait till you hear my interview. Dreading it lol. Giles suffered a simple slip of the tongue. I’m sure we can let him off this time!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Yup, I know it’s hard. I accept the mention of rigid is just a mistake, but in the whole article I don’t think revering was mentioned at all? Which the BBC reporter should have made clear.

If anyone on here can download the PSTT video so it embeds on here then that would be helpful

Perhaps PSTT can put it on youtube :bulb: :question:

Downloaded and recorded on my phone with screen recorder so not the best quality but allows people to watch the bit that is required.

youtu.be/Y25FCSBk2SY

youtube.com/watch?v=Y25FCSBk2SY

No idea how to actually embed it on this forum though.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Thanks simcor. Anyone got the later one ie around 6.40?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Skip to 3.30 Peter.

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0011nq1

Shame they couldn’t get the name right on the banner when talking to Giles

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Thanks rearaxle, much appreciated.

And yes, the old fella with next to no hair (but what’s left is white) and walking with a limp, is me.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Shame they couldn’t get the name right on the banner when talking to Giles

It happens so often I ignore it. Cant be bothered to correct folks. Unless they’re writing me a cheque LOL

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

From ITV where the man himself Mr PSTT speaks…skip to 7.25 much better report by ITV.

itv.com/news/central/2021-0 … t-midlands

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Midlands today evening new segment

youtu.be/Q0qQrftX4V8

Segment from ITV news.

With Mr Symthe in person.

youtu.be/SIoZpPkGFmc

Can’t believe old Bob Warman is still going mind he must be nigh on 100 years old by now surely [emoji12] actually only a spritely 75 years old.

simcor:
Segment from ITV news.

youtu.be/SIoZpPkGFmc

Can’t believe old Bob is still going mind he must be nigh on 100 years old by now surely [emoji12] actually only a spritely 75 years old.

At secs 40-ish.
A bit overweight?

Franglais:

simcor:
Segment from ITV news.

youtu.be/SIoZpPkGFmc

Can’t believe old Bob is still going mind he must be nigh on 100 years old by now surely [emoji12] actually only a spritely 75 years old.

At secs 40-ish.
A bit overweight?

Ha not Pete, I was referring to news presenter Bob warman. Should have made that clearer. It’s been that long since I bothered watching TV news programs didn’t know he was still going.

ITV news want to get better reporters mind. 44000 ton trucks when did they put the maximum weight up to that? [emoji12]