Class 1 Booked with PST

Finally i have gone and booked myself for a class 1 Training with PST after i had a go at reversing Artic and a wagon and drag draw bar and i have had a chance to meet with Peter himself Such a nice and lovely guy i have choosen the easy option wagon and drag automatic this time and also choose a pass protection which will gives me another 3 retests incase if i fail lets hope i will pass it first time. And in the mean time i am driving class 2 part time when i am off from my parmanent job. Nerves are pilling up just thinking too much already and the training isnt even starting till July.

You’ll be fine, you’ve chosen a sound trainer that gets results! Good luck [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a pleasure to watch the reversing getting better as you went along. Thanks for your booking; all the very best with your course and test.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I may be biased but as said your in very good hands. I was very impressed with the set up and the staff, I could not fault them at all.

Young lad at our place passed class 1 first time this week and his class 2 and cpc recently and loved his training up at pst said they were great.

The setup itself is great. I went all the way from Warrington to Sutton in Ashfield, I am happy with the place and their training center. Bunch of respected people down there. Let’s hope I pass myself in first go just watching random YouTube videos now for Wagon and drag reversing.

No need to make a big deal out of the reverse; you can already do it. Go back to basics and read highwaycodeuk.co.uk/

Few folks fail a test on reverse. Reading the Highway Code will give you the best start towards your course.

Sadly, the Highway Code seems to have almost become redundant in favour of theory test material (some of which is the same, but not all).

So that’s my advice. Boring maybe, but no apology!

Pete :laughing: :laughing: