Starting Class 2 on Wednesday

Hello everybody, starting my Class 2 lessons on Wednesday at Peter Smythe Transport Training. So far all theory including CPC done. Test gonna be on the 1st of September, but like specially company moving in a new place on the 1st of September, so my test gonna be held at the new yard. Fingers crossed everything gonna be alright :slight_smile:

Don’t worry you’re in safe hands there

Best of luck with it all. You will, of course, practice your reversing at the new site so you’ll take your test on the same concrete you practiced on.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you guys for your support. Gonna update later how things goes.

Passed my Class 2 today at PSTT. So happy!! Really good intructors, highly recommend. Booked my Class 1 aswell. So far so good :slight_smile:

Best of luck mate! just don’t trash it before I go back for my class 1 :smiley:

Congratulations on the pass. All the best with CE. Good to meet you this morning - thanks for the kind comments.

CONGRATULATIONS Well done M8 :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done mate, all that worry for nothing :grimacing:

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done!

Thanks lads

Well end of training journey, just passed today Class 1 test with PSTT in first time aswell. Thanks for both intructors who trained me in professional way. Highly recommend PSTT for everybody!!!

Did you have the 10.15am Test this morning Rimis? if so I met you coming back to he yard frommy last training session, and my instructor was impressed with how fast you had done the reverse and couple/un couple. Congratulations on the pass

NickW88:
Did you have the 10.15am Test this morning Rimis? if so I met you coming back to he yard frommy last training session, and my instructor was impressed with how fast you had done the reverse and couple/un couple. Congratulations on the pass

Thanks mate. Yes mate i done at 10:15 this morning. I found easy reverse on start with full wheel lock and then catching up the trailer :slight_smile: couple recouple much much easier :slight_smile:. Had a quite hard route to A60 Warsop, really tight village roads. But did this route with Nick on Class 2 and Dave with Class 1. So put 100 % focus on it. Passed only with 2 minors. :slight_smile:

That route can be a real pain in the â– â– â– !
I’ve got no idea about many of the roads, just hoping I don’t get a route with the national limit where you are advised to stick to 30 instead of 50.

Well done on only getting 2 minors, Ive got my C test in the morning and would be over the moon with 2 minors. I had Nick Also

NickW88:
That route can be a real pain in the â– â– â– !
I’ve got no idea about many of the roads, just hoping I don’t get a route with the national limit where you are advised to stick to 30 instead of 50.

Well done on only getting 2 minors, Ive got my C test in the morning and would be over the moon with 2 minors. I had Nick Also

Just focus on your test and you will make it pal :wink:
Keep positive :wink:

Congratulations on the pass and thanks for the positive feedback. 2 minors is excellent - well done.

Peter Smythe:
Congratulations on the pass and thanks for the positive feedback. 2 minors is excellent - well done.

Thanks Pete
Next week aswell doing Artic conversion course :slight_smile:
So looking forward for bigger one lol