Cost start to finish?

Looking to get the class 2 lets presume i pass on the second attempt to give some le-way what type of costs am i looking at from the very first thing i need to do to the last?

Col81:
Looking to get the class 2 lets presume i pass on the second attempt to give some le-way what type of costs am i looking at from the very first thing i need to do to the last?

I say you need £1.5k to £2k

I say not less than £2k, it might depend upon where you are and what license you’re starting from. But I think trying to get less than £2k starting from your medical onwards, you would be setting yourself up to fail by skimping on the training.

Just today I committed myself to paying £2k. Can’t wait!

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

As above. I’m looking at doing both the C and C+E and expecting it to be £3k to £4k total. Don’t forget to budget for re-tests even if you think you won’t need them (I’m curious why so many fails, but I guess you only need to hit one curb and it’s over).

I recently passed both my C & CE with PSTT - got a package deal with them, cost £3k In total, including medical, theories & CPC… they often have offers, and I think offer a discount if you mention trucknet …

PSTT also offer Pass Protection for £300 which is the cost of one retest. But, pay this before you start and PSTT will supply 3 retests - value £900. Biggest advantage is that is takes the pressure off and makes the whole test experience quite different.

They also offer free accommodation for folks more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW and, as mentioned, 10% discount for Trucknet users.

Must be worth a call. 01623 555661.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

I have said this from the late 70’s and it probably was from the very first HGV tests in 1970. It will cost you a months wages. Wait till next month you will get your C+E without doing the C first