Archie G Paice

hi Archie, nice to see your still about and kicking, did you manage to get to Chinkies party the other week. can you put your email add up and I’ll get back to you. Charlie Gethin

chazzer:
hi Archie, nice to see your still about and kicking, did you manage to get to Chinkies party the other week. can you put your email add up and I’ll get back to you. Charlie Gethin

Hi Charlie.
Bloody hell fancy seeing you again, how are you? and what are you doing now? I’de be glad to hear from you, my email is archiepaice@tiscali.co.uk are you still in Oxford. No I never got to Chinky’s party I never even knew he had one, I have’nt heard from him for years now. I now live six months of the year abroad in the Sun. So I don’t see too many people nowdays, I still work a lot on the road when I am back in the UK though.
Archie.

Archie Paice:

chazzer:

Hi Charlie.
Bloody hell fancy seeing you again, how are you? and what are you doing now? I’de be glad to hear from you, my email is archiepaice@tiscali.co.uk are you still in Oxford. No I never got to Chinky’s party I never even knew he had one, I have’nt heard from him for years now. I now live six months of the year abroad in the Sun. So I don’t see too many people nowdays, I still work a lot on the road when I am back in the UK though.
Archie.

Hi again Charlie,
I’ve just changed my email address, tiscali is now out of use.
you will find me at archiepaice@btinternet.com.