Introduction

Hi Gentlemen
Just wanted to introduce myself, I’ve been lurking for couple of years now and finally got around to joining.
I live in Central London and I will be 68 later this year, my Father had Tippers when I was a lad so I grew up with Lorries.
What a great thread the Guy 8lxb tractor unit is, hope you don’t mind me using it as my user name.
Thanks to the Admin team for processing my account and I hope my first post is ok…

Regards to you all
RJ

Welcome to the Forum. I look forward to seeing your future posts.

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen
Just wanted to introduce myself, I’ve been lurking for couple of years now and finally got around to joining.
I live in Central London and I will be 68 later this year, my Father had Tippers when I was a lad so I grew up with Lorries.
What a great thread the Guy 8lxb tractor unit is, hope you don’t mind me using it as my user name.
Thanks to the Admin team for processing my account and I hope my first post is ok…

Regards to you all
RJ

Yes indeed,welcome Guy Big J 8lxb,I fully endorse your user name,although there are some doubters on here that will no doubt decry it with a passion!

David

5thwheel:

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen

Regards to you all
RJ

Yes indeed,welcome Guy Big J 8lxb,I fully endorse your user name,although there are some doubters on here that will no doubt decry it with a passion!

David

Or perhaps they will call for a photo of you as proof you exist…

Dipster:

5thwheel:

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen

Regards to you all
RJ

David

:laughing:

[zb]
anorak:

Dipster:

5thwheel:

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen

Regards to you all
RJ

David

:laughing:

From behind or the side ?

I charge for any pics of my behind…although perhaps I should charge for side view too,Dennis still wouldn’t accept it,he would say I was a figment of his imagination!

David

Dipster:

5thwheel:

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen

Regards to you all
RJ

David

O No !! Please O’ please not that ! the UK is suffering enough at the moment without Dangerous Dave inflicting the thread with a “selfie” of parts various ! :blush: :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

Dipster:

5thwheel:

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen

Regards to you all
RJ

David

O No !! Please O’ please not that ! the UK is suffering enough at the moment without Dangerous Dave inflicting the thread with a “selfie” of parts various ! :blush: :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Be careful what you wish for Dennis!

5thwheel:
I charge for any pics of my behind…although perhaps I should charge for side view too,Dennis still wouldn’t accept it,he would say I was a figment of his imagination!

David

Sorry to disappoint David but think you’ll have to pay me to look at pictures of your rrrrs :smiley:

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen

Regards to you all
RJ

Welcome to the forum chap ! :wink:

Shame some of the hundreds of guest’s that have been on this week dont join and post ? :unamused:

DEANB:

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen

Regards to you all
RJ

Shame some of the hundreds of guest’s that have been on this week dont join and post ? :unamused:

Might be they read this first Dean,it seems to be taking a funny turn :unamused:

DEANB:

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen

Regards to you all
RJ

92 guests at present,totally agree with Dean,come on you “visitors”,wouldn’t exist without members!

David

5thwheel:

DEANB:

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen

Regards to you all
RJ

92 guests at present,totally agree with Dean,come on you “visitors”,wouldn’t exist without members!

David

My sentiments exactly Dave which I have posted elsewhere a while ago ! As in most things it is always the “few” that do the work and the lazy ■■■■■■■■ just stand on the side lines and watch ! :frowning: :blush: Then again they probably have nothing of interest to post like what we have eh! ! :unamused: :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

5thwheel:

DEANB:

Guy Big J 8lxb:
Hi Gentlemen

Regards to you all
RJ

David

My sentiments exactly Dave which I have posted elsewhere a while ago ! As in most things it is always the “few” that do the work and the lazy [zb] just stand on the side lines and watch ! :frowning: :blush: Then again they probably have nothing of interest to post like what we have eh! ! :unamused: :wink: Cheers Dennis.

I think a lot of the guests will, like me, be members who only log in when we have something to say or when we want to read something blocked without being logged in.