new to the forum

Hi guy/girls I’m new to the site ,I have only made the one post unfortunately I didn’t receive any replies to my questions that’s not a critasism I’m just wondering if I’m posting in the correct threads I’m only a yougish lad of 35 but am massively interested in 70,s/early80,s trucks/lorrys with erf ,Atkinson/sed atk and leyland being particular favourites any help in posting or reading threads with these particular models would be much appriciated thanks in advance borderer nhk220 :blush: :smiley:

Hiya more the merrier and welcome.have you read through the scrapbook memories of Bubblemans. you’ll find
plenty to read on that site, otherwise just look for the ERF a/b/c series or what ever tuck you need to read up on.
there’s a site about everything its just a case of finding what you’re really intrested in.the Graveyard site is intresting
to see whats parked up and looking for someone to restore. their’s plenty out their.
John

Thanks for the reply 3300 john I shall start with the graveyard section I think for now I really just want to increase my knowledge and chat with fellow enthusiasts about trucks neither my friends or family give a tinkers cuss about 8lxb’s etc :smiley: lol so this is a kind of safe heaven for me thanks again for the reply john :slight_smile:

Or maybe not eh :unamused:

borderer nhk220:
Or maybe not eh :unamused:

Welcome to the site, you’ll get all the fixes of 70s,80,s truck pics and stories to go with em :smiley:. Just watch out for some of the not so pleasant members on here. You’ll soon get to know them :open_mouth: Meanwhile enjoy :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to the mad house… :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah thanks guys I have to confess I was a bit disappointed with the lack of response, but on my part I shouldn’t excpect people queing up to be my new best friend so appoligies there to the kind folks who have taken time to reply as stated I just want to enjoy my passion for trucks/lorrys with like minded people so appoligiges again guys :blush:

Plenty on here that will interest you mate, put what you want into the search, there’s plenty on here to do with old trucks. Good luck and enjoy it.

There are threads on all the 70’s vehicles you mention on this forum.Don’t worry if you get any stick off any of the members,just give it back.
Cheers Dave.

Welcome to the site, it caters for all tastes! Make sure you scroll through all the pages, it might be time consuming but there are a lot of great threads that have simply slipped down the pages because they have not been added to lately!
Regards Chris

adr:
Welcome to the site, it caters for all tastes! Make sure you scroll through all the pages, it might be time consuming but there are a lot of great threads that have simply slipped down the pages because they have not been added to lately!
Regards Chris

+1

hey borderer nhk220

welcome to the forum, its is a mine of useful info & pics, if you got a question just ask 90% of us on here will be only too glad to help/answer if we can.

cheers
gaz

Remember that most here are working lorry drivers, which is not a 9 to 5 job. Sunday afternoon is often the time when family duties or the pub calls or they’re off up the road starting a new week. Me; I’m having my Sunday on Monday. :unamused:

Ask away, people will answer.

borderer nhk220:
Hi guy/girls I’m new to the site ,I have only made the one post unfortunately I didn’t receive any replies to my questions that’s not a critasism I’m just wondering if I’m posting in the correct threads I’m only a yougish lad of 35 but am massively interested in 70,s/early80,s trucks/lorrys with erf ,Atkinson/sed atk and leyland being particular favourites any help in posting or reading threads with these particular models would be much appriciated thanks in advance borderer nhk220 :blush: :smiley:

Excellent user name :wink:

Hello and welcome. I,m the same as you, outside the lorry word but fascinated by it. This is THE PLACE.
The characters, the stories, the repartee,the photos and often the conflict are good stuff mostly from
people who did the job. Enjoy. Jim

Welcome to the forum, a good friend of mine rebuilt a Borderer with a 220 ■■■■■■■■ in it and then rallied it for many years it used to sound great , it had what I call the proper ■■■■■■■ " ping" about it the L10,s ect used to sound flat in comparison.