IVECO Beautys

FB_IMG_1556234226135.jpg

FB_IMG_1557098111206.jpg

newsStralisTractorReverse.jpg

Iveco - (LR21EXO):

L42 UOY Iveco Eurotech drove this years ago for Shaumatt based in Thurrock Truckstop.
Swapped it for an ERF Olympic, more space and a better ride.
Nmp.

My old 190-29 with Deutz engine,lovely machine!

Best lorry I ever had this 470 Eurostar .

20170209_213403b66e83a87a8f8dab.jpg

Scan_20200926 (4).png
Had a soft spot for this ole gall, mainly for the bonus points collected when filling up at Jabbeke

Suedehead:
Had a soft spot for this ole gall, mainly for the bonus points collected when filling up at Jabbeke

I bet you had a lot of tat with those points you got, judging by the size of the tanks on your Eurotech

1200 lts on the Eurostar above, I had watches pots pans bowls all manner of rubbish :laughing:

use a name:

Suedehead:

I bet you had a lot of tat with those points you got, judging by the size of the tanks on your Eurotech

1200 lts on the Eurostar above, I had watches pots pans bowls all manner of rubbish :laughing:

Not at all. They gave you it in euros in those days :sunglasses: The only “tat” i bought was a set of TGV horns :stuck_out_tongue:
Was gutted when the motor was replaced with a MAN, with a standard fuel tank :cry:

Andrews & Bond yard in Water St Manchester , There is a print of this , I bought a copy

And & Bon 6.jpg

Anyone got some good pictures of some smart Italian stallions?, maybe a classic old 480 turbostar, 520 eurostar, or a nice shiney new stralis. I think the new stralis is one of the smartest looking trucks on the road and if they had continued with the V8 and made a tag axle unit i think they would get a few more sales. My old man always rekoned they were a good motor with poor electrics but cracking engines maybe just a tad heavy on juice.

I’d love a couple of good shots of the interior of an 80’s Turbo Star II, especially the dash.

Nick.

:grimacing:

Goaty:

:grimacing:

Do you own the trailer Goaty? :smiley:

I cot overtaken on the A1 by an italian Stralis with “Ferrari Scuderia” on the side… And it wasn’t a race truck either!!!

Spec as follows

560 Cube Cab 8x4 with a MASSIVE crane and a 30ft (Ish) sliding roof machinery trailer. Would love to see what he had in there!!!

removalboy:
Do you own the trailer Goaty? :smiley:

No, it’s a rental. Much cheaper at the minute (touch wood). :wink: