Did Mr Jenkinson get his truck earnings bonus this week

Bet it didn’t earn much this week.
My mate sent me it last week, and told me not to pass it on to anybody who would forward it… so I didn’t.
But then somebody (not me btw) sent it to a national paper. :laughing:

robroy:
My mate sent me it last week, and told me not to pass it on to anybody who would forward it… so I didn’t.

Well if that’s the Driver at the window I assume he wasn’t hurt but I wonder what state his underwear was in ? :blush: Somebody was quick off the mark to get that shot ! :unamused:

robroy:

Can’t park there drive

Maybe he was listening to

Ferry Cross the Mersey.
Or
The Riverboat song.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Smoke on the water maybe.

Or

Bridge over troubled water.

Or

The river of dreams.

Or

Hold back the river

Or

Rivers of Babylon

Or

Orinoco flow

Right that’s all I can think of water or river or canal related for now. And yes I was just going in general with the water theme.

Oh hang he might be singing “cry me a river” now.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

The gas man:
Can’t park there drive

Seeing as this was shouted at me tonight, it’s cheered me right up [emoji106]

Well that’s ne’er Durlston compost near Street Somerset ,
Yes the roads are narrow and uneaven
But if you don’t drive like Lewis Hamilton you’ll be ok

Certainly got in the slip stream :grimacing:

Does that lorry and trailer identify as a dam ?

blue estate:

Tbh that was part of my point about the 'truck earnings ’ bonus.
When you talk to a few of them they actually believe they are on such a scheme,.although there is no way of knowing the truck earnings or how the bonus works.
So assuming there actually is such a bonus, I would reck Louis Hamilton style and going like stink (or in this case ‘sink’ :smiley: ,.is the way forward. :smiley:

blue estate:
Yes the roads are narrow and uneaven b

Yes, the roads there are a right pain. Build on marshy peat, the road surface is very undulating, and can throw you about a bit if not treated with some respect. Many stretches are only about a trucks width wide, and there’s no room for error. If your wheel goes of the tarmac, your xxxxxxx.

Used to pick up peat from Westhay, back to Highbridge via River Bridge and Northwick. Sometimes not even overweight… :grimacing: . Seriously, most times, after weighing the preloaded trailer, we’d have to get one or two pallets taken off.

blue estate:

Herein lies the problem for some Jenkinsons drivers. Second only to Hargreaves tippers for such behaviour when I was last on the road, although I do not know whether Hargreaves are still about.

Oh well, at least there’ll be an extra parking space at Chippenham tonight… :grimacing:

]

Olog Hai:

blue estate:

Herein lies the problem for some Jenkinsons drivers. Second only to Hargreaves tippers for such behaviour when I was last on the road, although I do not know whether Hargreaves are still about.

The front of my unit still bears the scars of an AWJ truck , the driver decided to screw round in Chippernam truck stop parking area and caught his cab wind deflector on my front corner on his good side as well :smiling_imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:
Causing £3.5k +vat damage as the front corner rubs the door now , it will be getting repaired soon

C3A65C97-76A2-464A-8316-F8562C965A8A.jpeg

5D4353F0-D24E-4748-87EA-1ECE041A17BC.jpeg

9FD5001A-063D-43D9-B71B-2650F3361269.jpeg
The offending truck

Who’s truck rolled over on the A1 SB at Elkersley midweek and ended up in the field?
It looked like a walking floor trailer but as I could only see the underside of it as I passed it, so I couldn’t determine which company it belonged to

Possibly…the jenkie driver had been on one of Switchlogic’s courses…sorry Luke :open_mouth: :blush: :unamused:

Another bank that’s collapsed!

Beau Nydel:
Possibly…the jenkie driver had been on one of Switchlogic’s courses…sorry Luke :open_mouth: :blush: :unamused:

:laughing: SIDEWARDS :wink: … and all due respect to luke he had the balls to put it on here… :sunglasses:

Is the driver “saying are we there yet” I cant swim.have you got my sarnies iv got our own water cress.
ok i give up just trying my new wellies out.

you told me there is a bonus if you go aquaplaning, your taking the proverbial.

NEW CANAL CRUISES

HOW TO BEAT THE BEAVERS BULDING A DAM.

Thought it Was Harry Monk chugging down the Grand Union :laughing: :laughing: