2021 Actros settings question

We’ve just got newer mercs at work and I’m slowly wading through the settings to get them the way I like.

My question is;
How do I save settings so that when I get back in the vehicle in the morning everything will be as I set it before? I know renault trucks can do this to a certain extent by linking settings to the tachograph card, do the mercs have a similar function or am I doomed to spend twenty minutes of every day altering settings?

Thanks in advance.

Like what?

Dav1d:
Like what?

Display settings, I like to have my tacho times on the right and fuel range no the left. ppc settings etc.

Jazzmag:
We’ve just got newer mercs at work and I’m slowly wading through the settings to get them the way I like.

My question is;
How do I save settings so that when I get back in the vehicle in the morning everything will be as I set it before? .

Wow! That would be nice!

Afaik, gearbox out of Economy, PPC hill crest reduce to -1 and cornering speed up to max - they all stay all day. Gap for adaptive cruise - everytime the ignition is switched off and on again.

If you find out ,let me know!When I get to the gatehouse,I have to turn the engine off,then I have to reset everything before I pull away.Otherwuse the truck will start steering and braking itself,terribke…