Actros Cruise Control Settings?

On the Actros the dash display shows the cruise control set speed and at the side a number in green e.g. +3, +5 I have noticed that this figure represents how far above the set speed you can go before the automatic braking kicks in - how do I change this figure? I have tried but can’t figure it out. :confused:

I’m almost sure you press the button with the icon that looks like 2 boxes on the right side of the steering wheel first, then the up and down buttons on the left side should then adjust the numbers. Yours sounds like it had the PPC cruise control system so adjusting it might be slightly different to how I’ve described it though. Hopefully someone else will know and tell you.[emoji6]

Its also the eco roll setting the truck should go in to neutral and roll before kicking back in

As damog said…Press the little button by the cc button…And adjust it with the direction buttons on the radio control side…

alix776:
Its also the eco roll setting the truck should go in to neutral and roll before kicking back in

Not if you have the exhaust brake engaged.

Here ya go… tinyurl.com/j2a7wsr just go to ‘P’ for PPC!

Got it Thanks !!! :smiley:

MickyB666:
Got it Thanks !!! :smiley:

+3 and -3 was what I used to set mine at.

If you have the exhaust valve in then use it in manual mode as you then have better control over the engines revs

I have never driven anything with adaptive cruise control … what is the minimum distance or time gap that it will hold you back from the vehicle in front. Does it ensure a 2 second gap (50m at 56mph) or do they allow you closer ?

Try the DAF website, go onto “downloads and movies”, select movies then look at adaptive cruise control.
daf.co.uk/en-gb/news-and-med … ies#movies
That should do it.