Help again Connor ( no one else need comment )

Sorry to bother you Connor , but can you explain what the highlighted bit about ni means ? I’m guessing ( and it is a guess ) that the agency haven’t been paying enough / or any ni ( though pay slips showed it ) , never been involved or know anything about ni other than I pay it every week , so wondering what there on about , ta

Jsa only lasts 6 months for anyone.

gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance … l%20Credit.

dozy:
Sorry to bother you Connor , but can you explain what the highlighted bit about ni means ? I’m guessing ( and it is a guess ) that the agency haven’t been paying enough / or any ni ( though pay slips showed it ) , never been involved or know anything about ni other than I pay it every week , so wondering what there on about , ta

Yeah, because only the A1/M6 night trunker is capable of answering your question or knowing what you actually want to know. Again though, nice trolling. :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

tmcassett:

dozy:

Yeah, because only the A1/M6 night trunker is capable of answering your question or knowing what you actually want to know. Again though, nice trolling. :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

Didn’t you read what he said only one person allowed to answer :exclamation: No trolling the troller :smiling_imp:

research.gif

stu675:

Thanks stu ( they didn’t mention about 6 months at interview ) it was the ni bit that had me wondering , I’ll have a word with my work coach after 6 months , ta

dozy:
Help again Connor ( no one else need comment )

This response is not for the OP (again, OP refrain from reading nor replying)

To the rest: Is this how Corby Chilled and Stobart drivers end up? Boy… gives me the creeps for my share of it…

Don’t feed the troll

I’d ring the organ grinder, (JSA) and not bother with the monkey, (Conor).

Well if you want my opinion…
Oh hang on a minute.

Sorry. :blush:

:laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
Oh hang on a minute.

:laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

tmcassett:

The misspelling with two letter “n” 's was a neat advanced-level touch of trolling, nothing says “I don’t really care” like getting someone’s name wrong :laughing:

I haven’t got a clue either, as I no longer have the opportunity to read the stuff he writes, as it’s automatically omitted from my news feed since he made it onto my prestigious list of forum members

stu675:

What he says. You’re claiming a contributions based benefit, that has a 6 month maximum claim term. After that you’ll have to claim income based, probably universal credit, and that’ll take into account any savings so if you’ve got £16,000 in savings/investments then you’ll get nowt and anything between £6000 and £16000 will reduce how much you’re entitled to. If you’ve not got enough years NI contributions for full state pension it’s still worth claiming even if you get nothing as you will get NI credits towards state pension. Also it’ll entitle you to other help such as free prescriptions, dental treatment etc.

It means…scrounger beware!

No one can really be this dumb, can they ?

robthedog:
No one can really be this dumb, can they ?

See above :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lynchy:
It means…scrounger beware!

Not really. You’re not scrounging if you’re entitled to it and given how much tax is taken off people if you’re legitimately entitled to it then why not claim?

The ones scrounging are like people I know, a family member who could work but refuses to and now age 50 has only ever worked 6 weeks in her entire life, some of the people who go to my mates arcade who say they have “anxiety and depression”, get paid £10,000s a year in bennies and there’s sod all wrong with them - one of them suffers from anxiety so much it doesn’t stop him going on the thieve and he’s been in nick.

drover:

tmcassett:

dozy:

Didn’t you read what he said only one person allowed to answer :exclamation: No trolling the troller :smiling_imp:

This made me lol

robroy:
Oh hang on a minute.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Let’s be fair you give everyone your opinion whether they want it or not [emoji16]

I can’t help Dozy because I’m also not allowed to comment, oops mind I have now commented on it. [emoji2955]

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk