Milton Park Estate - Didcot

I foolishly went through this estate today and it looks like I shouldn’t have done so. I’m just wondering if anyone would have an idea of what the consequence may be? I’m hoping nothing will happen to me and I’m worried I may get some form of penalty.

Many thanks

Nothing, its not actually weight limited or non HGV. They put signs up all over the shop to discourage but cant really do anything about it. Drove the estate shuttle bus for years on there and they would have loved to put a barrier each end but the paying lease holders wouldnt have it.
We (Asda) have to get permission to go through if there is a road closure but only because our planning when we built that depot and the O licence says we must use the link road and not the park.

However, dont park on there overnight. You will definitely get a ticket, security make the rounds all night and it is technically private roads.

Jaxo:
I foolishly went through this estate today and it looks like I shouldn’t have done so. I’m just wondering if anyone would have an idea of what the consequence may be? I’m hoping nothing will happen to me and I’m worried I may get some form of penalty.

Many thanks

Nothing, while it is “private roads” it has public access and is used daily by everyone including those who aren’t supposed to use it.