Toy Lorry

carandclassic.com/auctions/ … nit-nAPOkg

Beats playing with Corgi and Dinky lorries I suppose.

Would be interested if it can reverse?

Can’t think of the name, but there is a toy artic in a truckstop

I’d love to know what happened to all the corgi / dinky toys I had as a kid , bet they’d be worth a bit now , train sets , toy soldiers, used to have massive battles on the living room floor with my brother , mum used to play Merry hell with us
Bloody hell wherevhave the years gone , if only you could turn the clock back

Sold. Carryfast is on his way to the ferry. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SWEDISH BLUE:

I think Truck Haven, in Carnforth had one :confused:

Thanks for that.

SWEDISH BLUE:

Iirc it’s carnforth

I guess the trailers are harder to find but these are popular promotional gimmicks, big enough for a four or five year old to sit in, and yes it has forward and reverse gears and can be driven by the kid or driven with a remote control.

outsideplay.co.uk/licensed- … hIEALw_wcB

We’ve got one on our fleet, my eldest grandson thinks it’s great, he doesn’t need a special trailer, he’s just hitched his one from his pedal tractor behind so he can deliver logs straight to the door.

(Await Carryfast coming with his “superior knowledge” telling us the trailer is unfit for purpose)

Oh, & for anyone wondering he did have a couple of shunts but he did reverse it to the door all by himself, some lads his age wouldn’t be able to get it off the yard.

One of his proudest moments was when he parked it next to another Mercedes on my yard