I found this.......

and thought I’d share it for the masses. It might seem a bit noddy, but it made me smile. Some real attention to detail.

I know what I want for Christmas

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liked the road sweeper , wonder if the kids would play and sweep the carpet :wink:

surely they would be banned in the uk for being foriegn left hand drive trucks with metric payloads and trailers,after being built in imperial 1/32 scale■■? a mini vosa van and some mini vosa cabbages would have a field day if they were playing with them in whatever top security twilight pastures rest home for the very very nervous or wherever it is carryfasts crypt is??:roll:

Berty:
I know what I want for Christmas

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’ve bought my youngest a radio controlled car for christmas, while we were in the shop we noticed a couple of kits for lorries. When I enquired about them the bloke told me “you don’t want one of them, you’re looking at £800 and then you just keep buying” :open_mouth:

Made me laugh when the bulker got stuck :laughing:

dieseldog999:
surely they would be banned in the uk for being foriegn left hand drive trucks with metric payloads and trailers,after being built in imperial 1/32 scale■■? a mini vosa van and some mini vosa cabbages would have a field day if they were playing with them in whatever top security twilight pastures rest home for the very very nervous or wherever it is carryfasts crypt is??:roll:

now now Diesel , no need to get bitchy

on second thoughts

+1 ^^^^^^^^^^ like the post

pierrot 14:

dieseldog999:

now now Diesel , no need to get bitchy

on second thoughts

+1 ^^^^^^^^^^ like the post

i thankyou :smiley:

Class. So much attention to detail, very realistic. Was expecting to see a bridge strike though.

exit:
Class. So much attention to detail, very realistic. Was expecting to see a bridge strike though.

they are still deciding whether to mark it in imperial or metric… :smiley:

Expensive hobby I bet, seems to plenty RC truck events/shows in Holland and Germany though, brilliant attention to detail, down to the lift axle on the MAN rigid with the de-mount.

exit:

What a bridge strike in this utopian World, :open_mouth: without cars, bikes and traffic hold ups or Renaults and Ivecos by the look of it, :laughing: And where the trucks are driven with care and consideration, :smiley: