adr job .

where do i sign up ?, take it they dont do many nights out , £53 a night , mind you thats what it should be for sleeping in a tin box with no facilities away from your family , and an unpaid security gaurd , treated like ■■■■ , OK i did it when i was young , young enough to have slept behind the seats of a volvo f86 or across the seats of an atki , would i do it now ? , would i ■■ , totaljobs.com/job/driver-bu … TJ&ofi=414

gingo:
where do i sign up ?, take it they dont do many nights out , £53 a night , mind you thats what it should be for sleeping in a tin box with no facilities away from your family , and an unpaid security gaurd , treated like [zb] , OK i did it when i was young , young enough to have slept behind the seats of a volvo f86 or across the seats of an atki , would i do it now ? , would i [zb] , totaljobs.com/job/driver-bu … TJ&ofi=414

Calor or Flogas, at a guess. More nights out than you might imagine given some of the locations they service from there. And weekend /bank hol working won’t just be “occasional” either.

But I have to ask…given your attitude to the advert, why bother asking if you don’t want the job?

Sidevalve:

gingo:
where do i sign up ?, take it they dont do many nights out , £53 a night , mind you thats what it should be for sleeping in a tin box with no facilities away from your family , and an unpaid security gaurd , treated like [zb] , OK i did it when i was young , young enough to have slept behind the seats of a volvo f86 or across the seats of an atki , would i do it now ? , would i [zb] , totaljobs.com/job/driver-bu … TJ&ofi=414

Calor or Flogas, at a guess. More nights out than you might imagine given some of the locations they service from there. And weekend /bank hol working won’t just be “occasional” either.

But I have to ask…given your attitude to the advert, why bother asking if you don’t want the job?

My guess would be BOC ,great job

Do BOC mostly shift just gases?

I can’t tell if that was tongue in cheek or not, but…

boconline.co.uk/en/index.html

BOC, British Oxygen Company
About BOC
BOC is the largest provider of industrial, medical and special gases in the UK and Ireland
As well as atmospheric gases, we supply thousands of different types of gas, and gas mixtures to more than 400,000 customers in an enormous range of industries.

Zac_A:

About BOC
BOC is the largest provider of industrial, medical and special gases in the UK and Ireland
As well as atmospheric gases, we supply thousands of different types of gas, and gas mixtures to more than 400,000 customers in an enormous range of industries.

Ermmh, BOC was bought by Linde in 2006. They (Linde) continue to market in the UK under the BOC logo.

boconline.co.uk/en/about-bo … index.html

I am guessing that this is an Air Liquide or Air Products job.

Anyway, I have never heard of a bulk gas tanker driver complain or be anything but very decent. Might be more nights as they (the industrial gases companies) tend to deliver at night, less traffic and (in my experience) tend to deliver to sites where they are also working unsociable hours and (the sites) tend to do a hand wave and leave the driver to it. Do not deliver to Nuclear sites if you can avoid it. They are just ■■■■■■■■■

Sidevalve:

gingo:

It’s not Flogas as they pay £45 for a night out

Zac_A:

About BOC

Nah, thought they might do some liquids. Thanks.

^^^ technically it’s all liquid.

Willy Biggs:
… Nah, thought they might do some liquids. Thanks.

:bulb: Many gases are carried as liquids.

They’re called liquefied gases.