Manfreight Northern Ireland

Can anyone tell me what the local work is like with manfreight portadown?
What sort of hours a day you’d be working, wages etc, is the rate higher for weekends
I know they have a good fleet of lorries

Can you drive like you’ve had a lobotomy?

Can you tell me anything about the place or just be a keyboard smart aleck prick?

Grouch Douglas:
Can you tell me anything about the place or just be a keyboard smart aleck prick?

go for it - with an attitude like that youll fit right in . Make sure and ask for your own V8 , get your cowboy hat on the dash and your tang kit ordered .

Grouch Douglas:

Can you have the minerals to actually speak to the company, rather then come on here ask stupid questions?

Why don’t you man up and ask them rather than cry on here when you don’t hear what you want to, sounds like you might not be cut out to work for them if you’re a triggered little prick…….

Enjoy your day……… :smiley:

Norfolkinclue1:

Grouch Douglas:

Can you have the minerals to actually speak to the company, rather then come on here ask stupid questions?

Why don’t you man up and ask them rather than cry on here when you don’t hear what you want to, sounds like you might not be cut out to work for them if you’re a triggered little prick…….

New poster so possibly new pass - what a welcome.

Is it any wonder people don’t want to work in this industry.

Seems like anyone’s opinion is based on the post before theirs. Shameful some of you, you would do better to fuuk off out the business if you’re that bitter. Give the guy a break, if you’ve nothing good to say…

Some of you are indeed, ‘Triggered little pricks’ and from I see, it don’t take much.

Londontrucker123:

Norfolkinclue1:

Grouch Douglas:

Seems like anyone’s opinion is based on the post before theirs. Shameful some of you, you would do better to fuuk off out the business if you’re that bitter. Give the guy a break, if you’ve nothing good to say…

Some of you are indeed, ‘Triggered little pricks’ and from I see, it don’t take much.

I think if you read the post you’ll find the OP came on asking for info about Manfreight , then when they got a reply they didnt like started the abuse of the very people they were trying to get info from . What did they expect after that ■■ Sorry this isn’t a snowflake friendly zone . If the OP can’t deal with a little light humour I’d sugest that Manfreight isn’t the place for them to consider a driving career .
If the OP wants to send me their name and a contact number I’ll pass it on and try to get Chris Slowey (Owner of Manfreight) to give him a ring and answer his questions - I used to work with him 25 years ago and still keep in touch with him or I’ve provided their details below if a phonecall to their office would work just the same .
Manfreight
Unit 4 2A Carn Court Road, Portadown, Craigavon, BT63 5YX, County Armagh
028 3839 9889

beefy4605:

Londontrucker123:

Norfolkinclue1:

Grouch Douglas:

I think if you read the post you’ll find the OP came on asking for info about Manfreight , then when they got a reply they didnt like started the abuse of the very people they were trying to get info from . What did they expect after that ■■ Sorry this isn’t a snowflake friendly zone . If the OP can’t deal with a little light humour I’d sugest that Manfreight isn’t the place for them to consider a driving career .
If the OP wants to send me their name and a contact number I’ll pass it on and try to get Chris Slowey (Owner of Manfreight) to give him a ring and answer his questions - I used to work with him 25 years ago and still keep in touch with him or I’ve provided their details below if a phonecall to their office would work just the same .
Manfreight
Unit 4 2A Carn Court Road, Portadown, Craigavon, BT63 5YX, County Armagh
028 3839 9889
https://www.manfreight.eu/

Well yeah thanks for your input, guy asked a reasonable question, got sarcastic / stupid response, no wonder he responded in kind.

Grouch Douglas:

Perfectly named.
Nailed on hun