Personal Tacho Card Reader?

Just been looking for a solution at home (cheap not a full software £000’s suite) for tachco card reader and software, wondered if can anyone advise of any they currently they use and if any good ? (searched forums but didnt see any threads.

*Tacho card reader
*Tacho card software

Tachomaster costs you 1 quid a week for data uploaded and stored and analyzed. Cars readers even new are only around 20 quid or so.

Omnikey HO3121 USB2 Connected Smart Card Reader, grey, HO3121-HY amzn.eu/d/6i8vjbe

tachomaster.co.uk/download/

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

You only pay for weeks that data is available and uploaded so weeks with no data on the card won’t be charged for.

Max of £52 quid a year and one off £20 for a card reader.

simcor:
You only pay for weeks that data is available and uploaded so weeks with no data on the card won’t be charged for.

Max of £52 quid a year and one off £20 for a card reader.

Thanks …

Unless you’re an owner driver why would you need one

I bought a tacho reader from amazon and downloaded an app from play store, this is the free version, 1 off payment of about £10 for the app and £20 for the reader.

TonkaBoy:
Just been looking for a solution at home (cheap not a full software £000’s suite) for tachco card reader and software, wondered if can anyone advise of any they currently they use and if any good ? (searched forums but didnt see any threads.

*Tacho card reader
*Tacho card software

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 2&t=172458

ScaniaUltimate:

TonkaBoy:

*Tacho card reader
*Tacho card software

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 2&t=172458

Couldn’t be arsed to search… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks all…

now downloaded card realising should of left it alone lol, appear to of had 2 days a while ago when not entering Start location with some agency work, pretty sure most ask if been on rest since last break and usually hit YES, so must of had one needing a manual entry and missed it, so its showing as no begining country entered ?, but thinking its obvious whats happened so no real issue…
or is it lol… not had any come back from it to date.