Tachograph Software

Anyone know of a site which might have a good but really cheap software for tachograph card reading??

I have searched online but keep finding the " free Download" but after 30 days they want my cash!! :imp:

Cheers

Just get Tachomaster at a quid a week.

Only thing with it though is if you want to use the detailed reporting you need an internet connection as it’s all online for them other than that it’s decent and well known

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnaggleTooth:
Anyone know of a site which might have a good but really cheap software for tachograph card reading??

I have searched online but keep finding the " free Download" but after 30 days they want my cash!! :imp:

Cheers

You’ll need a card reader which you can get from Tachomaster. They are pretty helpful people.

Sand Fisher:
You’ll need a card reader which you can get from Tachomaster. They are pretty helpful people.

You can buy the omnikey 3121 card reader on eBay (used) for £6.50 item number 333274573418 or (new) for £15

£62 and all your data stays on your pc globofleet.co.uk/gf5-2/software.html

FREE for your android fone play.google.com/store/apps/deta … r&hl=en_US

FREE you can view and store the data but no analysis sourceforge.net/projects/readesm/

I use a digifob 3 to read my card and produce a tachograph file which I then read with ‘readsm’ (a free app)

This is just two days worth of whatever is on the card. There is additional information but my upload size is limited. The software (readesm) is free, I use a digifob 3 to read the card but I assume that other devices could be used.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I’ll give them a look

Cheers