Digital tacho downloading

Just wondering on here who uses what programs and equipment to download drivers cards and the unit and pros and cons etc.
Been looking at tachodisc stuff they do a pack for just over £300 with card reader tacho unit reader software for computer etc.

kr79:
Just wondering on here who uses what programs and equipment to download drivers cards and the unit and pros and cons etc.
Been looking at tachodisc stuff they do a pack for just over £300 with card reader tacho unit reader software for computer etc.

tachodisc stuff is good, ( are they still forum sponsors ? :wink: ) but you might find it cheaper elsewhere :grimacing:

I use EasyTac software and an Opac reader I bought on ebay ( although I needed a different reader to activate the software)

some software has recurring charges, you need to watch for that

Im going to give this a try when Ive bought the equipment.

Use of Tachomaster costs just £1 per worker per week and 50p per digital vehicle per week (if you choose to upload your vehicle data) - there is no charge for vehicles with analogue tachographs.

“ Tachomaster sets the standard ”

• Commercial Motor

mixer driver too:
Instant tachograph analysis - digital and analogue - from Tachomaster

Im going to give this a try when Ive bought the equipment.

Use of Tachomaster costs just £1 per worker per week and 50p per digital vehicle per week (if you choose to upload your vehicle data) - there is no charge for vehicles with analogue tachographs.

“ Tachomaster sets the standard ”

• Commercial Motor

that’s what I meant by recurring charges :wink: