Yodel Wednesbury

Hi all, as anyone worked for these wondering what they are like what the work is like average shift length etc early morning starts

Benskingdom:
Hi all, as anyone worked for these wondering what they are like what the work is like average shift length etc early morning starts

Not worked from Wednesbury, but been in there a couple of times. Typical parcel company, trucks are fine, ditto trailers. Pay on agency was decent ish, direct was pants.(Based on a different depot)

Planning ranges from ok to clueless, much like everywhere else. They were struggling for drivers in Wednesbury when I was last in there.

I did nights so no idea on start times on a morning tbh. They offer all sorts of start times from what I can remember

Shift length averages approx 12 hours I’d say. Most I did was 13.5hrs. Not a difficult job. Only slight pain was most depots require blindside reversing- and some are pretty awkward. Nowt too bad - unless you’re rusty as I was. Didn’t help it was in the snow as well!![emoji23]

They’re pretty hot on keeping an eye on you, league table for driver performance which is childish nonsense, but that’s the way of things with the corporate ■■■■■■■■ brigade nowadays …

There are far tougher HGV jobs out there, but also better paying. Depends what you’re looking for tbh.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yodel odel Yodel odel Yodel wedesbreeeee eee.
Oh sorry I thought that was an instruction. :smiley:

:blush: Sorry stuck in cab, no football nothing on tv. :smiley:

robroy:
Yodel odel Yodel odel Yodel wedesbreeeee eee.
Oh sorry I thought that was an instruction. :smiley:

:blush: Sorry stuck in cab, no football nothing on tv. :smiley:

Hahaha that was going to be my exact reaction too… Lmao. :smiley:

Wednesbury is a major hub, if with agency its how good ure luck is for hours an runs, an start times, you could 4 shifts no overtime then come a Friday midnight start sodding 15, joys of agency so if they treat u like a c act like a c you say nope had basic all week don’t need a long run tonight.