YODEL Wednesbury

avoid avoid avoid waste of space 9 hour shifts 8 hours pay no overtime rate via agency’s you are monitored by isotrack allover ■■■■ trucks and some transport staff have a attitude totally gone crap in there .

The Wednsebury depot is crap, most of the transport office people couldn’t organise a ■■■■ up in a brewery.

I’ve no idea if they take drivers on directly any more, but First Drivers on Line used to be the main agency and as far as I’m aware still are.

A glowing endorsement then. :slight_smile:

Sorry to go off track isn’t yodel part of DHL ?,

no. HDNL and DHL domestic were formed after the 2 companies merged and then became Yodel.

DHL Express still operate as a seperate company in their own right

Legend_Scania:
Sorry to go off track isn’t yodel part of DHL ?,

Yodel is part of the Shop Direct group of companies.

Yodel took over the home delivery part of DHL a couple of years ago but they’re not owned by DHL.

Its not the companies - its the ■■■■ that work there, they think that they are more important than they actually are. Sad really.

Cheers lads for explaning

to answer your question yodel stands for your delivery. do you remember white arrow littlewoods realty they are all the same company yodel transport limited including hdnl also dhl espress and dhl domestic was purchase by yodel. littlewoods.com jd williams isme and arrow espress yodel xl are all the same company but totally separate to dhl they do not employ drivers direct they are trying to get rid off drivers. there are two agencys in there one being first who have had the contract for years when it was white arrow at droitwich.
bottom line is it’s run by total creting. it’s also a health & safety issue then it’s been raining
the yard turns to mud you get allover your clothing and in dry conditions any vehicle movements creates a dust cloud all this gets into the trucks not good you are breathing it in. pot holes allover the yard as well good look.

brighton8:
to answer you question yodel stands for your delivery. do you remember white arrow littlewoods realty they are all the same company yodel transport limited including hdnl also dhl espress and dhl domestic was purchase by yodel. littlewoods.com jd williams isme and arrow espress yodel xl are all the same company but totally separate to dhl they do not employ drivers direct they are trying to get rid off drivers. there are two agencys in there one being first who have had the contract for years when it was white arrow at droitwich.
bottom line is it’s run by total creting. it’s also a health & safety issue then it’s been raining
the yard turns to mud you get allover your clothing and in dry conditions any vehicle moments creates a dust cloud all this gets into the trucks not good you are berthing it in. pot holes allover the yard as well good look.

Presume you mean DHL Express, … They are nothing to do with Yodel

Over 2 years to get a replay not bad going :laughing: :laughing: .

it was ok in there two years back but it’s gone to the dogs now. so for that reason i’m out

they want you to work as self employed and charge you £15 aweek for their accountant to do your books !!!

I don’t think so yodel.

brighton8:
to answer your question yodel stands for your delivery. do you remember white arrow littlewoods realty they are all the same company yodel transport limited including hdnl also dhl espress and dhl domestic was purchase by yodel. littlewoods.com jd williams isme and arrow espress yodel xl are all the same company but totally separate to dhl they do not employ drivers direct they are trying to get rid off drivers. there are two agencys in there one being first who have had the contract for years when it was white arrow at droitwich.
the yard turns to mud you get allover your clothing and in dry conditions any vehicle movements creates a dust cloud all this gets into the trucks not good you are breathing it in. pot holes allover the yard as well good look.

All very true i used to pull for them from time to time when working for steve benton (who is a regular subbie), the shunter did give me a jump start on a cold winter morning when parked in tesco opposite so not all bad

spoke to a yodel driver who delivered to me,if you dont mind doing 120/130 drops a day then it might be for you

120 drops is that all ? i will have them done by 10am

yodel wednesbury, there’s a lot of arse lickers in there especially that one called charlie with the west country accent and big mouth and bald head pathetic really.

The CEO is a guy called ■■■■ Stead, i think his surname would be more appropiate if it was Head. Wednesbury yard is a 5h1thole need a 4x4 to get accross it.

re yodel, if vosa was to check all the reality trailers they would have a field day i ain’t seen one with out a air leak yet, 90% of them are on there arse after standing for a short time takes about 10 minutes to build up air and yodel have the audacity to cross examine you on idling on a debrief with that sense of arrogance. one other point yodel should not be calling drivers up on there personal mobiles to ask them a question , professional company’s don’t do that if you was involved in a road traffic collision whilst on the phone they would be held accountable as well

Last time i was in there it was a right Heinz 57 variety of trailers, some new but some real shabby stuff like the white arrow express ones that are held together mainly by corrosion.
Do you still work there brighton8 ?