Covid job mandatory for health staff... whos next?

robroy:
Well I thought my reference to the disgraced UK Doctor, Andrew Wakefield, and his cronies who are in the higher echelons of the anti vax campaign.would have got at least Some feedback on this thread .
Most of which are quacks and old style snake oil salesmen who have made an absolute mint from the anti vaccine campaign, including the comedian who says that ingesting disinfectant and bleach, (and sells it surprise surprise) is a far superior method of keeping it at bay than a vaccine and who was actually quoted by Trump btw last year :smiley: :unamused:

Is it because the anti vax members on here either have never heard of him or can’t be arsed to check him out, or is it a realisation that these guys are an even bigger [zb] con that they perceive the vaccines to be? :neutral_face:
Just curious.

Don’t worry too much, I’ve referenced this particular git a few times previously and got little response.
The deaths in Swansea a few years ago were more or less due to him and his disgraceful behaviour regards the MMR false news stories. Those who were influenced by his scare mongering about a perfectly good treatment, the MMR vaccine, didn’t vaccinate their kids…
Even today there are many saying “No smoke without fire” or “he is being shut up by the establishment” etc.
Full story about him in Ben Goldacre’s excellent book “Bad Science” and about him (Not a Dr) Gillian McKeith and others on the Bad Science web site.
No photos of Ben’s cat though…[emoji3]
Ed to add a link (hooray!) to a video!!
Not a Graudian site.
15-ish mins…
ted.com/talks/ben_goldacre_ … anguage=en