Mandatory vaccine

Sounding more and more like this possibility is heading our way courtesy of Gates&co,ie ■■■■ it up or no work,food,nadda.I know I wouldn’t play ball with this long standing project and judging by mailonline commentaries,I’m far from alone on rejecting the needle.Does anyone know how to set up a poll vote on the forum to get an overview?

manalishi:
Sounding more and more like this possibility is heading our way courtesy of Gates&co,ie ■■■■ it up or no work,food,nadda.I know I wouldn’t play ball with this long standing project and judging by mailonline commentaries,I’m far from alone on rejecting the needle.Does anyone know how to set up a poll vote on the forum to get an overview?

Go back to edit, or start a new post and the poll option is at the bottom,

As many answers as you want, or just one button each, simple to do.

Screen1.JPG

Wheel Nut:

manalishi:

Go back to edit, or start a new post and the poll option is at the bottom,

As many answers as you want, or just one button each, simple to do.

Thanks chap,I’ll have a stab.

Historically we have not had compulsory vaccination in the UK. We never needed to up until now, the majority of the population have been sensible enough to use vaccination to protect themselves and their children. Let`s hope that common sense continues.
There were serious wobbles with (ex-Dr) Andrew Wakefield and others and these have already had ill effects.
theguardian.com/society/201 … nsea-death
However there is already a law to deal with anyone with a “Notifiable Disease” .
Clearly (to me) having untreated infectious people running around is not acceptable. Whatever their own personal beliefs tell them, they are a danger to our society.
COVID 19 is now one of those notifiable diseases.

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/198 … view=plain
gov.uk/government/news/coro … le-disease

Why would any sensible person choose to not protect themselves from a disease that could kill them?
(Except those who can`t have vaccinations for medical reasons of course.)

I don’t think I’d have a problem with compulsory vaccination, what I would have a problem with is Bill Gates idea of compulsorily inserting a chip that shows what vaccinations we’ve had.

That’s a step to far for me.

If any uber rich wannabe Dr Mengele thinks they’re pumping some bloody nano thingies into my blood so their next stage artificial intelligence spyware can watch me for the rest of me natural, or until the nano delete signal is sent they’ve got another bloody think coming.

We could go round the houses ad - infinitum on the issue I guess but I assume none of us on here have a doctorate in immunotherapy.There’s good science in both camps for the merits and opposite of this topic but ultimately one goes with intuition and mine and many millions are giving it’s promulgators,a very rigid one finger salute.If Hitachi corp developed a microchip 20 years ago the size of a speck of dust with nano-tech,how hard would it be to get that ■■■■ into our system I ask in all innocence?

Brother Nathaniel’s websites a good source at the mo.

manalishi:
We could go round the houses ad - infinitum on the issue I guess but I assume none of us on here have a doctorate in immunotherapy.There’s good science in both camps for the merits and opposite of this topic but ultimately one goes with intuition and mine and many millions are giving it’s promulgators,a very rigid one finger salute.If Hitachi corp developed a microchip 20 years ago the size of a speck of dust with nano-tech,how hard would it be to get that [zb] into our system I ask in all innocence?

There is good science for the benefits of vaccination…look at the deaths from measles, smallpox, polio. Have your family or neighbours been victims?
NO! Because the bloody vaccines work!
Good science against vaccines ? Where?
Mumbo jumbo from a struck off doctor? Internet rumour and conjecture form dubious sources.
Some are making lots of money from medicines it is true.
Apple make lots of money from phones…they do work though.

manalishi:
We could go round the houses ad - infinitum on the issue I guess but I assume none of us on here have a doctorate in immunotherapy.There’s good science in both camps for the merits and opposite of this topic but ultimately one goes with intuition and mine and many millions are giving it’s promulgators,a very rigid one finger salute.If Hitachi corp developed a microchip 20 years ago the size of a speck of dust with nano-tech,how hard would it be to get that [zb] into our system I ask in all innocence?

I think 20yrs is being a bit optimistic.

Was this a sneaky warning that Bill, Melinda, and their first pilot to boldly go were already primed…

Spooky…

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Franglais:

manalishi:

There is good science for the benefits of vaccination…look at the deaths from measles, smallpox, polio. Have your family or neighbours been victims?
Mumbo jumbo from a struck off doctor? Internet rumour and conjecture form dubious sources.

Darkmoon website addresses those issues very crisply I would posit.One particular pharma ■■■■■ gave his son o Polio shot age 5 but didn’t bother with the same deal for son number 2 as sno became retarded and died age 21.Gates of hells spawn are unjabbed I understand.Mercury doesn’t belong in the body.

You don’t need a chip in your head or anywhere else, we have Facebook, Twitter, Truck Net. We all log on somewhere, we carry a mobile phone, ANPR is watching you, Contactless Payments are watching you. The ATM is watching you. Nectar. Morrisons Match & More. Tesco Club Card is watching you. Your employer has your National Insurance number. He is watching you.

I am waiting for a vaccine for this virus to protect the people who have no option than to to deal with it. I cannot understand anyone who refuses to vaccinate for MMR

manalishi:

Franglais:

manalishi:

Darkmoon website addresses those issues very crisply I would posit.One particular pharma ■■■■■ gave his son o Polio shot age 5 but didn’t bother with the same deal for son number 2 as sno became retarded and died age 21.Gates of hells spawn are unjabbed I understand.Mercury doesn’t belong in the body.

“Mercury doesn’t belong in the body”
What is sodium? A very active, alkaline metal.
What is chlorine? A reactive poisonous gas.
Without SodiumChloride…common salt, we would all be dead.
A mercury compound IS used as a preservative in some vaccinations. To say that is a poison is chuffing silly.
We have sodium, chlorine, and numerous other chemicals as essential parts of our metabolism.
Drinking neat mercury would kill anyone, sure it would. A gram of neat sodium, or a lung full of neat chlorine would do the same.
A compound containing an element is not the same as that pure element.

Juddian:
If any uber rich wannabe Dr Mengele .

I’m ^ 50/50 with this.

I do know that the few flu vaccines I’ve had created havoc might as well have got the flu.They swear blind that the zb they use is ‘disabled’ virus but it didn’t seem like it.A clear connection between having the jab followed by awful nose and chest gunge in short order every time.Then strangely as a carer for my late mum on immuno defeating chemo I was told we both shouldn’t have the flu jab.I’ve never bothered since.
Also myself and no one I knew in the day had any Measles vaccination it was accepted we’d all get it the sooner the better to get our immunity.
Also examples out there of Polio caught from vaccination direct and indirect.

While ‘if’ this is a faked event as part of agenda 21 they are going to get us one way or another anyway.

Something seriously :open_mouth: wrong with the German v Brit recovery figures in that regard.Different virus or one side or the other are telling lies, or even both are telling different lies for ‘some’ reason.
Germans calling deaths recoveries.Or Brits euthanising possible recoveries to save cash ( Liverpool Pathways again ).
Or fake virus with different sides using a different cover story.
Could easily be any one, or a combination, of those scenarios.
As I said it’s easy to understand how the Holocaust victims just walked into the ‘showers’.Who would/could possibly have thought the reality.
Ironically in this case maybe it would just take one to make a run for it and see what they do and the level of force used.It’s only a vaccination down at the doctors surgery right.
On that note there is one glaring question there.If it’s vaccine immunity for those who choose it why are they so bothered about the ones who say no thanks I’ll take my chances what are they worried about.When in that case only they will suffer not those vaccinated ‘if’ the narrative is true.Without a good answer to that question maybe make it 75/25 with you.
Whatever this is we do know that CCP and its WHO/UN subsidiaries are in on it up to their necks.Make that 85/15.
I think this could be another answer to how do they intend to deliver a bioweapn attack.Fake what seems like one then call it a natural virus, then deliver the real thing in a fake Vaccine to the actual victims they want to get.( Those greedy, rebellious, freedom loving, western nuisances ).
Just promise the armed forces their and their families’ survival to stand back.

Franglais:

If vaccination makes you immune and you choose to take it why do you give a zb if I don’t choose to have it ■■?.

Wheel Nut:
I cannot understand anyone who refuses to vaccinate for MMR

Ironically it wasn’t even around before the 1970’s if then and I don’t think anyone even knew or cared about the complications or what the death rate v cases was.Certainly no one I knew in the day.But plenty of credible reports that it’s dodgy.

I don’t think that anyone is under any illusions that this is the same thing as Measles.Varying from bioweapon to fake virus to create a pretext for agenda 21.There’s something wrong with the figures in that regard which just confirm either scenario or possibly less likely something in between.

Carryfast:

Juddian:
If any uber rich wannabe Dr Mengele .

I’m ^ 50/50 with this.

I do know that the few flu vaccines I’ve had created havoc might as well have got the flu.They swear blind that the zb they use is ‘disabled’ virus but it didn’t seem like it.A clear connection between having the jab followed by awful nose and chest gunge in short order every time.Then strangely as a carer for my late mum on immuno defeating chemo I was told we both shouldn’t have the flu jab.I’ve never bothered since.
Also myself and no one I knew in the day had any Measles vaccination it was accepted we’d all get it the sooner the better to get our immunity.
Also examples out there of Polio caught from vaccination direct and indirect.

While ‘if’ this is a faked event as part of agenda 21 they are going to get us one way or another anyway.

Something seriously :open_mouth: wrong with the German v Brit recovery figures in that regard.Different virus or one side or the other are telling lies, or even both are telling different lies for ‘some’ reason.
Germans calling deaths recoveries.Or Brits euthanising possible recoveries to save cash ( Liverpool Pathways again ).
Or fake virus with different sides using a different cover story.
Could easily be any one, or a combination, of those scenarios.
As I said it’s easy to understand how the Holocaust victims just walked into the ‘showers’.Who would/could possibly have thought the reality.
Ironically in this case maybe it would just take one to make a run for it and see what they do and the level of force used.It’s only a vaccination down at the doctors surgery right.
On that note there is one glaring question there.If it’s vaccine immunity for those who choose it why are they so bothered about the ones who say no thanks I’ll take my chances what are they worried about.When in that case only they will suffer not those vaccinated ‘if’ the narrative is true.Without a good answer to that question maybe make it 75/25 with you.
Whatever this is we do know that CCP and its WHO/UN subsidiaries are in on it up to their necks.Make that 85/15.
I think this could be another answer to how do they intend to deliver a bioweapn attack.Fake what seems like one then call it a natural virus, then deliver the real thing in a fake Vaccine to the actual victims they want to get.( Those greedy, rebellious, freedom loving, western nuisances ).
Just promise the armed forces their and their families’ survival to stand back.

They’ve certainly been ramping up the " get your flu shots" these last years it has to be said.Why would anyone trust pharmaceutical corporations pumping god only knows what into the body and aquiescing zealously to the project. :open_mouth: is it me?

manalishi:
We could go round the houses ad - infinitum on the issue I guess but I assume none of us on here have a doctorate in immunotherapy.

That should be Immunology. And some of us have indeed studied it at tertiary-level education. Of all the branches of modern science I have seen, Immunology is by far the most complex - truly mind boggling, makes Biochemisty look like learning your A-B-C’s.

I’ve noticed that you tend to subscribe to a number of current Conspiracy Theories; it’s a free country, each to their own: just like with JW’s, I usually find it best to (politely) not get involved in discussions with Conspiracy Theorists.

However, this time I am going to agree with you on the issue of mandatory vaccination :open_mouth:
I would oppose it entirely, but not for the reasons you propose.

Apologies in advance to anyone who has been personally impacted by COVID-19, I truly do not want to sound callous, but having observed the behaviour of some segments of the General Public recently, I can’'t help wondering if COVID-19 is nature’s way of “Adding a little Chlorine to the Gene Pool”

If there were to be something as extreme as Mandatory Vaccination Programme, (I can’t see this myself) then I’m sure there would be an equally extreme Orwellian counter-measure for Refusalists, probably some kind of Ghetto programme.

Zac_A:

manalishi:
We could go round the houses ad - infinitum on the issue I guess but I assume none of us on here have a doctorate in immunotherapy.

That should be Immunology. And some of us have indeed studied it at tertiary-level education. Of all the branches of modern science I have seen, Immunology is by far the most complex - truly mind boggling, makes Biochemisty look like learning your A-B-C’s.

I’ve noticed that you tend to subscribe to a number of current Conspiracy Theories; it’s a free country, each to their own: just like with JW’s, I usually find it best to (politely) not get involved in discussions with Conspiracy Theorists.

However, this time I am going to agree with you on the issue of mandatory vaccination :open_mouth:
I would oppose it entirely, but not for the reasons you propose.

Apologies in advance to anyone who has been personally impacted by COVID-19, I truly do not want to sound callous, but having observed the behaviour of some segments of the General Public recently, I can’'t help wondering if COVID-19 is nature’s way of “Adding a little Chlorine to the Gene Pool”

If there were to be something as extreme as Mandatory Vaccination Programme, (I can’t see this myself) then I’m sure there would be an equally extreme Orwellian counter-measure for Refusalists, probably some kind of Ghetto programme.

Oh you best believe I subscribe to ‘conspiracy theories’ the rap sheets pretty extensive…flouride,not natural calcium fluoride mind…sodium fluoride used in the water supply.A derivative of aluminium/rat poison.Assiduously utilized by the Nazis for subduance purposes chez Dachau/Belsen etc.

Aspartame ‘sweetener’ pushed into effect by,one Donald Rumsfeld when as the then,CEO of Serle pharmaceuticals.I’m sure you’d agree this creatures not noted for it’s humanitarian predelictions but it sure got a massive payoff with the Bush crime family with his subsequent political appointments.Fair one?

How about Glysophates in our food chain courtesy of that fine old family firm Monsanto :astonished: purveyors of defoilent chemicals (agent orange) have you seen the photos of inter generational health devastations inflicted on those fine people?
These ■■■■■■■■ are in charge of the ■■■■■■■ food supply.

Wheel Nut:
You don’t need a chip in your head or anywhere else, we have Facebook, Twitter, Truck Net. We all log on somewhere, we carry a mobile phone, ANPR is watching you, Contactless Payments are watching you. The ATM is watching you. Nectar. Morrisons Match & More. Tesco Club Card is watching you. Your employer has your National Insurance number. He is watching you.

I am waiting for a vaccine for this virus to protect the people who have no option than to to deal with it. I cannot understand anyone who refuses to vaccinate for MMR

You make it sound like all those ‘life enhancements’ are ubiquitous.You don’t think shooting some dubious crap into the bloodstream represents a somewhat radical upping of the ante?? Gates of hells sprogs are famously unjabbed,why would that be??.India or Pakistan are lodging massive legal suits against Gates at the moment,all this African immunising with his sterilising poisons,who the ■■■■ is this ■■■■ playing god with his population reduction decrees,Gates is satanic,a visitor to Epstein’s island etc.And you are happy to roll up your sleeve?